1 Truth Network

Cemguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
I see there's a new channel on Galaxy 19 called "1 Truth Network".

While the newer receivers may automatically be updated to receive new channels, as one who uses the older Fortec Star Mercury II receiver I would appreciate posting of new channel lists whenever updates occur.

The channel list on the sticky thread hasn't been updated since 10/25/08.

Sometimes channels just pop up in the Free To Air world. We were unaware of this broadcaster and not sure if this is a test or contacted service. The network has been contacted and we will learn about their programming, broadcast plans and if the content is compatible with the Glorystar product. Several trusted Christian advisers are included when making a decision regarding the inclusion of a channel. Once the channel is approved, it will be added to the OTA Update.

The 10/25/2008 Glorystar channel list is current and no new channels have been added. Several channels are experiencing transponder changes in January. The Glorystar channel list will be updated as soon as the channel placements have been finalized.

truth 1 network

Hello what are their coordinates so I can plug them in, i have the older DVR receiver. Thanks!

12115 Truth Channel

Hello i just went to the 12115 on IA 5 and did a scan but never saw the channel. What are the rest of the coordinates? Also what are some of the other new channels that we are suppose to receive off of the 19 Satelitte and their coordinates. And will the satelitte name change on my receiver? Thanks!:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts