10,000 dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2k said:
Ignorance is blessed on your side, pal. As I said, ask if you don't get something. I was talking about the fact that these incompetent neocon freaks were simply too stupid to look further than their long-awaited dream, the Iraqi intervention, that's wwhy they were stupid enough to break down everything Clinton has built in the nat'l security council. Arrogance, oversight, stupidity - these things caused that this administration was sleeping at the wheel when 9/11 was under way..

The difference is the majority of Americans do not want to be beholden to the Security Counsel. The UN is a corrupt, anti-American organization that should be disbanded. If not, let them hold their little meetings and complain about the US and we'll keep paying the tab and let them feel important.

We will continue to act unilaterally, as we have throughout our history, even under Clinton - to protect what is in our best interests and for what we believe is in the best interest of the world we live in.

Deal with it.

CPanther95 said:
The difference is the majority of Americans do not want to be beholden to the Security Counsel. The UN is a corrupt, anti-American organization that should be disbanded. If not, let them hold their little meetings and complain about the US and we'll keep paying the tab and let them feel important.

We will continue to act unilaterally, as we have throughout our history, even under Clinton - to protect what is in our best interests and for what we believe is in the best interest of the world we live in.

Deal with it.

OMG. :D You didn't even know what I was talking about! :D

I wrote "nat'l security council" and you're talking some BS about UN?

Priceless. :D

PS: Clinton did get int'l support, he never acted unilaterally, pal.

It's very difficult to tell what you're trying to say. I don't speak BS very well.

I guess Clinton got UN approval to bomb that aspirin factory. :rolleyes:

CPanther95 said:
It isn't a World War until the major powers get involved. Before that, it's just a regional conflict.
muahahahahahaaaa!!!
lachen.gif

And the "major power" is the USA? :D

CPanther ... please take you the time for a search on the web for "Radio Gleiwitz" and "Reichstag-Brand". You'll find very quick some parallels of "9/11" ;)

T2k said:
Hahahaha, this is good. Another funny comment - pal, nobody can live alone. Not even America, as the last 4-5 years perfectly showed us. .

How are we “living alone”? Over 30 nations have provided support for the effort in Iraq. What I meant by my original comment was that I don’t think it is in the best interests of this country to agree with everything any particular foreign country. It may or may not be depending on the situation.

T2k said:
Hahaha, this is funny too. Clinton as poor president? Financially, perhaps, compared to the stock-cheating, Hitler-friendly Bush family.
Domestic: excellent, security: excellent, foreign: good.
Correct me if I'm wrong but after the pathetic, catastrophic balance sheet he got from Bush Sr., he gave this current imbecile Bush a positive bottom line, a surplus, biggest ever in history - which this idiot burned within a year, thanks to his incompetency. (During his whole life he was always a retard, always saved by his rich family, so noothing new here).

I am thankful for the many things I am learning from you. Bush is a retard? His grades were higher than those of Kerry, the most recent liberal hero. As far as Clinton, I think if you are impeached and lie before a Grand Jury then you have basically done a poor job. Clinton fell into a good economy which was fueled by tax cuts from the Reagan-Bush years and a runaway stock market fueled by the explosive growth of the Internet and technology. No one could have foreseen this and he benefited.

The deficits now are unfortunate but a result of the effects of 9/11, The Iraq war and tax cuts that have helped to spur the economy.

T2k said:
I'm pretty sure Kissinger will be tried and convinced for crimes against humanity, as a war criminal.

Another thing I have learned-Kissinger will be tried for war crimes. Is that in this life or the next?
T2k said:
Impeached by who? Its own corrupt party? Or the other corrupt, impotent party? Don't be ridiculous.

I would think that if Bush were guilty of the things you state that there would be an overwhelming majority that would want him removed.

T2k said:
We are in the middle of a war which we started against country which never attacked us, never declared to be at war with us, which, in fact, we supplied with weapons including chemicals, advisors, everything under Reagan and which we didn't have any diplomatic relationship since first Gulf War.

And the country we are at war with originally invaded another country and we and many nations defended it against that invasion. After losing that war, Saddam had certain UN resolutions and inspections to abide by. And he didn’t so we are at war. By the way, regime change in Iraq has been the official policy of the US government since the 90’s when you God Clinton was in power.

T2k said:
They are *NOT* fighting for ME. They are fighting for the *oil companies'* stable income for the next decade - that's NOT my interest.
SUV? Are you serious?

You stated before that this is a war for oil (which it isn’t). If the men are fighting there for cheap oil for those in the US then they are fighting for you too since you use oil products like everyone. Actually, they are fighting for everyone in this country if they use oil products or not-it doesn’t matter. But if they are fighting for oil which is a product then they are fighting not just for those who profit from it, but those that use it as well. Now, care to explain how you are exempted from all this?

T2k said:
I'm against thes ridiculous, narrow minded Christo-fascists hypocrats like Pat Robertson and co. I *hate* these idiots, they have nothing to do with Christianity, these are some sinister warmongers on a constant atrocity campaign against everybody who doesn't share their extremely intolerant view.

They are exrteme extremists - we should handle them accordingly.

Pat Robertson is not a Christian leader? Another thing I have learned. That will come as a surprise to his millions of followers though. By the way, I agree with Robertson about Chavez. He is one of the most dangerous up and coming communist leaders in the world. But it will never happen-he will not be targeted.

T2k said:
Oh,stop this BS> There were *MANY* sign of what's going on, field offices were in panic mode already in August because they *knew* something will happen as early as September - and the administration didn't do sh*t.

There were many signs that terrorism was getting worse-that is true. Clinton slept for eight years while the threat mounted. What I said was there was no SPECIFIC report or intelligence predicting the 9/11 incident-only generalizations. There are hundreds of reports of all kinds of things from all over the world all the time.

T2k said:
Suure. May I ask what the f**k the Lousiana NG is doing in Iraq, the Middle-East??? Or the Mississippi one?
So much for the mayor or the governor, let alone the former horse association president FEMA-chief, hired 2 years after 9/11 as emergency tzar.
Ridiculous. Another example of the incompentent, corrupt administration. Pfew.

All parts of the military are at the behest of the President for duty anywhere at any time (with the approval of Congress). The situation in New Orleans-the Mayor and the Governor have to be the first line of defense. The FEMA chief has been removed, although I think he is just a scapegoat.

T2k said:
Unfortunately it's the CIA, so it's hard to believe, especially when all the mainstream sources all over the world says 'rougly one-third'. Besides this it should be compared to the population, not to the GDP.

I disagree. The consumption and output (GDP) would be a fair comparison. Having said that, I did make a mistake when I said the US is 40 percent of the GDP of the entire world. It is actually about 21 percent. Still a pretty rough balance and when you consider that we effectively are in charge of the defense of the entire North American continent. Now, perhaps you would provide a source for the 33 percent figure?

vurbano said:
Comrade, if your communist systems are so much better than the US why did we beat you to the moon? Let me emphasize somthing. The US would have developed whatever innovations we needed if germany hadnt. But I have to agree on the Europeans being the experts on killing people. No wonder they hand a great hand in developing weapons of mass destruction. Given their history of murdering people it makes sense. Some system you have over there.:rolleyes:

Good questions. But an even better one is the one he won't answer. If communism is so great what is he doing here in this country? Why not go to Cuba?

Michael-Berlin said:
does anyone know how the 2nd world war has begone? ;)

Well it all traces back to the first world war of course. But I would say that WWII as a world war really began in 1939 when Germany invaded Poland.

Why do you ask?

Matt said:
Well, since Michael asked, when WWII started - WWII stands for World War CPanther, in case you didn't know - it started Sept. 1939 and not as stated in 1941 as it is still taught in the USA.

The US involvement started in 1941 so if it is presented that way I see no problem.

T2k said:
Ignorance is blessed on your side, pal. As I said, ask if you don't get something. I was talking about the fact that these incompetent neocon freaks were simply too stupid to look further than their long-awaited dream, the Iraqi intervention, that's wwhy they were stupid enough to break down everything Clinton has built in the nat'l security council. Arrogance, oversight, stupidity - these things caused that this administration was sleeping at the wheel when 9/11 was under way..

Yeah, eight years of Clinton and eight months of Bush. It's easy to see who is more responsible. No doubt the 9/11 plot was already underway before Bush was even in office.

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Yeah, eight years of Clinton and eight months of Bush. It's easy to see who is more responsible. No doubt the 9/11 plot was already underway before Bush was even in office.

Probably both have their share. I even would go further and doubt at the moment if any of the 2 parties have a serious interest in it's people and putting instead pure individual interests on top of their "shopping list".
What I'd like to hear - is something about Mr.Powell's interview at ABC on Friday, regarding his presentation at the Security council - the "facts" he delivered then and what he knows today. I guess it still can be found on abc's website.

Matt said:
Probably both have their share. I even would go further and doubt at the moment if any of the 2 parties have a serious interest in it's people and putting instead pure individual interests on top of their "shopping list".
What I'd like to hear - is something about Mr.Powell's interview at ABC on Friday, regarding his presentation at the Security council - the "facts" he delivered then and what he knows today. I guess it still can be found on abc's website.

I didn't see the whole thing but he said something to the effect that it's a "black mark" on his record. But all anyone had to go on was the intellegence and perhaps it was not as good as it should have been. That's why it kills me when people use the "Bush lied" argument. Why in the world would Bush and Colin Powell (who is a modeate BTW) knowingly lie only to be caught later. Answer-they didn't the intellegence was bad. But I believe the true story of WMD will be told over many years. After all-he had them and used them so where did they go? Either his stock was greatly overestimated all along and he just had chemical weapons as used on the Kurds, or they went somewhere.

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Well it all traces back to the first world war of course. But I would say that WWII as a world war really began in 1939 when Germany invaded Poland.

Why do you ask?
both is correct.

But there are 2 points what lets 9/11 looks like the beginning of WWII.
Reichstagsbrand vs. 9/11-Pentagon
Radio Gleiwitz vs. 9/11-WTC

"Radio Gleiwitz" was a assault of Poland's soldiers on a german radio station near the border of Poland. But it wasn't Poland. It was a fake! The soldiers were not Polands but Germans! Hitler let his own radiostation attack only to have a reason for a war!

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
How are we “living alone”? Over 30 nations have provided support for the effort in Iraq.
have you seen what nations supports the US? Most of them are very poor countries ... and Afghanistan :D A country which was the enemy of the US just one year before ;)

Well ... the UK was on your side ... but the UK is just a state of the US in Europe :rolleyes:
And what was happen to your "supporters"? The terror was comming into their countries! Madrid, London ... maybe Rome soon? I don't hope! That's a nice way to hold the terror out of your own country :mad:

Truthfully, I would say that World War II probably started with the Treaty of Versailles. The French, much like today, were full of themselves with a false sense of power and shoved a treaty down the throats of the Germans that couldn't possibly have remained long-term.

Michael-Berlin, to suggest that the American government planned and carried out 9/11 is just ridiculous. We all know it was planned in Hamburg years earlier. You weren't there were you? :D

Michael-Berlin said:
have you seen what nations supports the US? Most of them are very poor countries ... and Afghanistan :D A country which was the enemy of the US just one year before ;)

Well ... the UK was on your side ... but the UK is just a state of the US in Europe :rolleyes:
And what was happen to your "supporters"? The terror was comming into their countries! Madrid, London ... maybe Rome soon? I don't hope! That's a nice way to hold the terror out of your own country :mad:

Well if it's one nation it's not "alone" as he said. UK was our most important ally in WWII and is again. Yes, it's true that some countries such as Spain gave in to terrorism which is a shame.

Matt said:
Very low blow vurbano - not by just calling somebody a comrade, just because he has a different opinion.
Reaching a goal is one thing - white washing Nazis - like Wernher von Braun and many others just to reach the goal is the other very dark side - not just doing it once but over and over again.

And T2k is not calling anyone names? Why is it ok for him?

CPanther95 said:
Truthfully, I would say that World War II probably started with the Treaty of Versailles. The French, much like today, were full of themselves with a false sense of power and shoved a treaty down the throats of the Germans that couldn't possibly have remained long-term.

Michael-Berlin, to suggest that the American government planned and carried out 9/11 is just ridiculous. We all know it was planned in Hamburg years earlier. :D
one supposedly member of the group in Hamburg you are talking about actually got caught - unfortunately the judge had to let him go - the CIA refused to send the required prove to Germany - citing "security reasons"
Now, please don't come up with the reply - the germans can't be trusted etc.

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
And T2k is not calling anyone names? Why is it ok for him?
agreed - it's not. I am not 1% as fast.
For my part, I like to discuss - I hope it's taken in a way, that if I would meet anyone and know it's you or xxx...I would look in your face and shake your hand - we might disagree - which it totally ok too - but we talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)