10,000 dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vurbano said:
Absolute horse manure. And I am becoming more and more convinced that this and other posts are not "questions" but rather ridiculous attacks.:rolleyes:

I think they just need something to do. I propose Germany invade France again, and we'll promise, this time you can keep it! ;) :D

NightRyder

First of all: All Germans have to say THANKS A LOT to the USA. In the eastern and the western part! We had a long time of peace in Europe only by having the Americans in Germany. No one knows, what happened if the russians came alone to Germany!

I'm not proud about the killing of millions of jews, that Hitler and my folk has done :( I'm so sorry about the millions of dead people! And I'm not proud about my folk in the years 1933 'til 1945!
I hope, you guys are not proud about the millions of dead people in countries like Iraq, Vietnam or Somalia (I'm not talking about the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki). Otherwise it brings a bad light on you, guys :(

I was growing up in the eastern part of Germany. Under control of the russians. Under control of the Stasi (and yes: I guess, the U.S. Homeland Security is exactly the same!). I was 15 years old as the Berlin Wall fell. For other guys it was the "Cold War" 'til this time. For me it was peace.

I was 14 years old when I had my first TV (in the GDR!) and I also had a small terrestrial antenna. There was AFN-TV on channel 39 in West-Berlin. Well, it was black/white and w/o sound. But with a little trick I've received the audio of AFN-TV with help of a small transistor-radio. My first show from the U.S. was "Wheel of Fortune" :D And I was a big fan of "The A-Team", "Knight Rider" and "The Dukes of Hazzard". I saw a lot of series like "The Fall Guy" (with Lee Majors), "MacGyver" (with R. D. Anderson) or "Starship Enterprise" with Spock and Kirk :D That was so great! And I saw U.S. News LIVE on every damn day!!! THAT WAS SO GREAT!!!
I never have learned English by school. I had to learn the russian language :( I only have learned English by TV and books.

But today we don't have AFN-TV anymore :( We also have no more BFBS-TV (British Forces TV). We just have BBC WORLD over terrestrial antenna (digital - DVB-T). On satellite we just have the NBC Nightly News at 00:30 on CNBC Europe and the CBS Evening News live at 01:30 on SKY News. That's all. Sometimes CNN International brings CNN USA here in Europe. FAUX NEWS is encrypted again :( THAT SUCKZ! :(

Yes ... I have to say "Thank you, America, for teach me in English!" :)

NightRyder said:
I think they just need something to do. I propose Germany invade France again, and we'll promise, this time you can keep it! ;) :D

NightRyder
I hope, that's just a joke! :mad:
Germany and France are the biggest friends now! We have TV channels with two simultan languages (German and French) and we have no border between our contries. France and Germany were the founder of the Euro :)

I'm sure if we had compulsory military service, like Germany does, we'd have personnel flowing out of our ears.

Michael-Berlin said:
I hope, that's just a joke! :mad:
Germany and France are the biggest friends now! We have TV channels with two simultan languages (German and French) and we have no border between our contries. France and Germany were the founder of the Euro :)

Not sure there was much of a border between your two countries back in 1940 either. ;)

Claiming your closest friendship with France tells us all we need to know. France is living under the impression that they still actually have some significance in the world.

Michael-Berlin said:
First of all: All Germans have to say THANKS A LOT to the USA.

you could facilitate that by stoping the insults.

Michael-Berlin said:
I hope, you guys are not proud about the millions of dead people in countries like Iraq, Vietnam or Somalia (I'm not talking about the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki). Otherwise it brings a bad light on you, guys :(

Im proud of all of those action, especially ending WWII with the smallest amount of american causalties possible. And I am particularly proud of deposing Saddam who killed thousands of his own people. And no one should ever apologize for fighting communism.

Michael-Berlin said:
I was growing up in the eastern part of Germany. Under control of the russians. Under control of the Stasi (and yes: I guess, the U.S. Homeland Security is exactly the same!).

Do you end all of your expressions of gratitude with insults? Our congress representing us wanted the dept of homeland security. A far cry from the "Stasi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi :rolleyes: I see your ignorant bashing just goes on and on.

vurbano said:
Im proud of all of those action, especially ending WWII with the smallest amount of american causalties possible. And I am particularly proud of deposing Saddam who killed thousands of his own people.
I could say "Bush is a killer too". Take a look to Texas ... how many innocent people had to die for things, what they don't have done? Or in California? Or in other states of the USA? And how many other countries were came into your contry and have killed a lot of your folk for this? They could have a reason: Your president is a killer! What do you think about that?

NO WAY, my friend! I'm not blind! And a good friend should say, what he's thinking. Otherwise, YOU ARE the dictator!

Michael-Berlin said:
insults ... LOL ... You're a 24/7 FAUX NEWS Watcher. Am I right?
(THAT was an insult! And nothing else!)

Please I invite you to go ahead and discredit the news articles. It should be amusing

Michael-Berlin said:
I Your president is a killer! What do you think about that?

I think it's a shame we didn't have the atom bomb 3 months sooner.

NightRyder

Michael-Berlin said:
I could say "Bush is a killer too". Take a look to Texas ... how many innocent people had to die for things, what they don't have done? Or in California? Or in other states of the USA? And how many other countries were came into your contry and have killed a lot of your folk for this? They could have a reason: Your president is a killer! What do you think about that?

NO WAY, my friend! I'm not blind! And a good friend should say, what he's thinking. Otherwise, YOU ARE the dictator!
Somewhere theres a Village.:rolleyes:

Michael-Berlin said:
insults ... LOL ... You're a 24/7 FAUX NEWS Watcher. Am I right?
(THAT was an insult! And nothing else!)

I guess the truth does not set everyone free...Fox News, which I admittedly watch, has a varied dynamic of opinions and is the number #1 rated news organization in the US by a wide margin. are they perfect no, but they at least present a more balanced viewpoint than the manure on CNN. I even prefer MSNBC to CNN. And as a point of reference I am from the same town as Greta V. and she is a democrat. Her husband was a fundraiser for John Kerry...but she is fair on her assesment of things and does not tell me what she thinks but what is happening and let's the person watching decide. Do not critize things because you merely disagree with them.

Michael-Berlin said:

The american justice system gives people too may many years on death row the way it is and if we can speed it up in any way we should. If you kill someone you should die IMO and if you hurt a child you should die painfully!

You disagree with that Mike?

Surprisingly ignorant - I guess your Daddy raised you bitter after seeing the massive airlift happening right over his head. The rest of Eastern Europe is quite content with our history of "meddling" while France and some idiot Germans still have delusions of grandeur.

I'm glad I got out of Germany when the people still had some appreciation for the sacrifice we made.

Michael-Berlin said:
oh my god ... well ... ok ... you ignorant guys are realy stupid. That's a real dictatorship here :(

I'm going now.

bye!

PS: We Germans are not your house niggers!

.oO(what have I done when I told DrDish about this forum...)
I tried to talk to you without the insults only using the word "ignorant" giving you the opportunity to admit that you just didnt understand what you were talking about. Come back when you grow up and can discuss things in an Adult manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts