10-12' Solid Bud in Sherman NY

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

perazzimx15l

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 4, 2010
Usa
100_0035.JPG100_0041.JPG100_0034.JPG100_0037.JPG100_0033.JPG100_0039.JPG100_0038.JPG100_0036.JPGI am posting this listing for a person who lives next store to me and has no use for it and now has grandchildren and is self employed and has no time for modern 4Dtv. This dish was bought brand new back in 1987 and they are the orginal owners. It has a LNBF on it and it has a 18-24" Saginaw actuator. it still has the plastic trim on the sides and it is one of the best solids i have seen in a long time. They are asking $1000.00 O.B.O and the ground pole goes with. Contact Fire appratus at 7162694453.

it for sure doesnt have a lnbf... looks like a lna and downconverter...

the actuator looks totally rusted out , I doubt it would even move.

1000$ for an old heavy dish fibreglass dish... good luck with that one... mabey 100$ is a better asking price...

Just one opinion . . .

I suspect he'd be lucky to get someone to haul it away, if he offered it for free.
(kinda looks like the one on my local post office) - ;)
No doubt, it was top of the line back in 1987.
But, let's see what others have to say. :up

I wouldn't offer a grand if it was brand new in a box. And for throwing in the pole..LOL. If I took the pole you would have to throw in the dish. ;)

I wouldn't offer a grand if it was brand new in a box. And for throwing in the pole..LOL. If I took the pole you would have to throw in the dish. ;)

I wouldn't even give you a penny for it and it makes me laugh that someone was asking that price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)