10/14/2015 12:44 - Uplink Report - 11 Changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Unlike other channels that add HD the Outdoor Channel did not show up automatically in my favorites list. New channels (including adding HD) always do. I had to add it to my list so there is something different about that channel in HD being added. Fido showed up as usual.

Unlike other channels that add HD the Outdoor Channel did not show up automatically in my favorites list. New channels (including adding HD) always do. I had to add it to my list so there is something different about that channel in HD being added. Fido showed up as usual.

What package do you have that added the Outdoor Channel?

Thanks

I have Outdoor HD in the 200 package

Thanks.

I didn't see it listed in the 200 package, only the 250 and the Outdoor Sports Package which I subscribe to.

For some unexplained reason I am not getting the HD version, and the DISH DIRT folks are telling me DISH does not have the Channel in HD yet..... even though it's listed as being Uplinked and Available by DISH ..... and DISH still claims they don't have the channel in HD...... Scott says something about waiting for a Press Release from DISH before DISH computers will show the channel as being in HD.

I don't claim to understand the where the Uplink reports come from r how they work .... but I am baffeled that DISH is showing the channel in HD...... but claim they don't have it in HD?

No sense in me calling DISH about it when DISH DIRT says it's not on in HD..... I guess I will just have to wait for some yet to be released Press release.....

Thanks

What is BBAH?

Thanks

I have the Top250, as best I can tell the Outdoor channel is not part of the Dish Movie Pack. (Formerly BlockBuster In addition the only thing about the press release is the CSR's knowing that it is now in HD, but has no bearing on you actually getting it. It is available, a DIRT member should be able to look into it for you.

Have you looked while in the all channels guide, and have you checked at channel 9619? If you are receiving the channel only because of the Sportsmen package then I would say either the HD version will not be in that package, or it has not been added to it properly yet.

I have the Top250, as best I can tell the Outdoor channel is not part of the Dish Movie Pack. (Formerly BlockBuster In addition the only thing about the press release is the CSR's knowing that it is now in HD, but has no bearing on you actually getting it. It is available, a DIRT member should be able to look into it for you.

Meanwhile as I posted unlike virtually all channels additions even in my favorites list they get added without my needing to add them but not this time. The channel was there in the all channels guide just not added to my list. Have you looked while in the all channels guide, and have you checked at channel 9619?

This what I was told from a DIRT Member yesterday, she said Outdoor Channel is NOT in HD:

Hello Stu,

I do not show that the Outdoor Channel is broadcast in HD at this time. I can submit feedback on this.

JessicaR@DISH, Today at 1:50 PM

I also checked 9619..... nothing.....and TP 5 on 61.5 is at 62

I am at a loss about DISH DIRT saying that the Outdoor Channel is NOT in HD.... and yet here it is in this Uplink Report...... and I am still told ny DIRT after I copied and pasted the them the Uplink Report...... and they INSIST that HD is not available. I'm pretty frustrated over the *&^%^$^&% thing.

Stu

Except Smart Pack would only have it in SD.

You beat me to it. That page does not mean it is in HD in all those packages, though I see how you could read it that way. It won't be in the Smart pack, perhaps not in the Sportsman package...

You beat me to it. That page does not mean it is in HD in all those packages, though I see how you could read it that way.
Yeah, but the post makes it sound like it. I was putting that out there for those who might not have clicked the link.

Reactions: Tampa8
The channel is in their systems now. They should be able to assist. :)

Thanks Scott

When I first click on the Press Release Link it shows the Cahnnel as part of the Outdoor Pack, then if refresh the page it only shows it in AEP, 250 and 200..... makes me think it will not be in HD for the Outdoor Package, unlike the Sportsman Channel which is in HD in the Outdoor Package.

I will try and put this to rest after I can get ahold of a DIRT Member.

The point is that since Outdoor Channel is in free preview, everyone should be seeing the HD feed whether you subscribe to it or not. Why is the HD feed not included in the free preview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)