10 foot dish on ebay in Michigan

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If your were in desperate need of a dish, $110 is a bargain, considering a new 10 foot dish is well over $800.

Im sure if nobody bids somebody could make them an offer they can't refuse. I still like the solar cookout idea. I made one out of an umbrella once and it cooked hot dogs when it was overcast out!

With the storm that came in July we took a big hit on the amount of corn that the combine could pick up so after walking the field I used a dish as a corn crib to store my squirrel and deer corn for the winter and keep the raccoons out of it.

Attachments

• img219.jpg
    img219.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 228
If your were in desperate need of a dish, $110 is a bargain, considering a new 10 foot dish is well over $800.

I have seen enough 10 footers near the cabin that folks probably would give for free if I pulled them out (although there was that one coocoo that wanted to charge me too much for his 10 foot)

Gee, if I needed a 10 footer and the price was a tad bit lower, that is East and North of me. Not a bad drive at all.
Jim, Brent, need a 10 footer?
I see he has already re-listed the dish. No bites.

Last edited:
Looks like the kind of dish we use for our feed of CBS (radio) news to the "MAX" receiver. If it is, it is very stable.

Thought this might be interesting.......
I sent a message to the seller of this dish. Said they are usually free to FTA dish hunters. His answer was interesting:

"I still have 100 to 150 costumers that still use there c-band dishes with 4dtv receivers (w5).
I have sold at least 6-7 of these dishes on ebay for $ 100 to $145 if you want a cheaper one
I do have some 7 1/2 ft dishes I will sell cheaper if you want one call me thanks larry."
- calamp

Well, how about that?

Sounds like a good source up there. I haven't found much around these parts. Had to drive a few hours to Maine to get both of my BUDs.

Well this thing is still for sale I would think someone in need could make an offer. I have a similar dish and it works pretty good.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts