10 foot Winegard in central Illinois for 99 cents on ebay

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll check in on this one tomorrow. That is only a couple hours drive each way. Gotta look into dis-assembly of one of these as I have no pickup truck.

... as I have no pickup truck.

Well then borrow one! :p

If you are worried about scratching a pickup then mooch a trailer like for hauling mowers or ATVs. A trailer is lower and easier to load. That looks like my Winegard and it is one heavy dish! My dish also has the mount that fits a 4 inch pole instead of a 3 1/2 inch.

I scrapped one of those a couple years back that Hurricane Katrina twisted into a pretzel....I think I got 40.00 for it for scrap.

Then RENT one! ;)
Geez, I rented a flat-bed truck to move mine (see signature).
What's the hold up, it's only a buck! :)

Y'all are just cruel. Some of us are REALLY LOW BUDGET folks! That is spelled C-H-E-A-P. This one is 4 hours each way with what I perceive to be 2 hours on-site demo and marking work. I might just put in my bid and borrow a truck to move it if my cheapness can outbid the other interested Chicagoland bidder. I see $1.04 is the next valid bid.....Less than $20 and a can of paint and a few nuts n bolts is still cheap for this one.

Y'all are just cruel. Some of us are REALLY LOW BUDGET folks! That is spelled C-H-E-A-P. This one is 4 hours each way with what I perceive to be 2 hours on-site demo and marking work. I might just put in my bid and borrow a truck to move it if my cheapness can outbid the other interested Chicagoland bidder. I see $1.04 is the next valid bid.....Less than $20 and a can of paint and a few nuts n bolts is still cheap for this one.

Well I was the one who said to borrow a pickup! ;)

Use your friends wisely!!!... :)

There's no point in bidding... I'm going to win this thing, unless you want one expensive dish! LOL :D

Looks like a great Dish in good shape. Be careful when disassembling it, see if you can get some help because if it has a Dish Mover / Actuator you will need someone to make sure the Dish doesn't swing back and hit you or get damaged. The first step is usually removal of the Actuator. And the Mesh Dish should be easy to disassemble in half for easier transportation. Maybe the owner can help, but likely better to take a good friend for company as well. Get a small ladder, assorted wrenches, Spray for rusted Bolts, etc. And as always - Safety First!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts