This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

$10 HBO going away???

BTW, looks like “HBO Now” still has the one month free trial. Not sure what the difference(s) are between HBO GO and HBO Now, but it’s worth a free month of service.

BTW, looks like “HBO Now” still has the one month free trial. Not sure what the difference(s) are between HBO GO and HBO Now, but it’s worth a free month of service.

View attachment 134206

HBO Now is a subscription service regardless if you do or do not have HBO via Cable/Satellite. HBO GO is free with a Cable/Sat subscription and I use it often to watch older HBO programming or a particular movie I want to see again.

HBO Now is a subscription service regardless if you do or do not have HBO via Cable/Satellite. HBO GO is free with a Cable/Sat subscription and I use it often to watch older HBO programming or a particular movie I want to see again.

I was just thiking it might be an option for people who just want to binge watch a particular series

Reactions: Tampa8
I noticed in a Dish ad on the back of the magazine my REA co-op sends out every month, HBO and Cinemax are not advertised as premiums on Dish. I have saw them gone on the website, hadn’t saw a print ad though.