1000.4 LNBF & VIP Receivers

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
I am loosing line of site for the western arc for 119 and 110 due to trees. 129 is totally out of the question too .
I also have a dish pointed at 61.5
Dish recomended I migrate to the Eastern arc but will not authorize the service call for the change until I loose the signal for 119 and 110. So with that in mind I purchased the Eastern arc dish and LNBF so I can do the switch myself now, not when I am down for the count.
The question I have,... in the instructions for the LNBF it states only VIP receivers with the circled A on the contents lablel will work with the 1000.4 LNBF. I have a VIP 222 and VIP 622 and do not see the A on the receiver label. Will these receivers not work with what I purchased? Or do I have to use the Dish Pro 44 switch as I an doing now but with the 1000.4 LNBF?
For locals off 110 on a seperate dish in the corner of the yard will work.
If I do not have to use the SW 44 I would like to use the extra sat LNBF slot on the 1000.4 LNBF for 110.

Or will the VIP 222 and 622 work without the SW 44 and just the 1000.4 LNBF?

Thanks Brisak... That is what I was hoping. Where is the circled A supposed to be on the receivers? I also have a VIP 211 and do not find the A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)