102g drivers for xp

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cpro74

Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
hi I think that I have read almost everything posted for dvb-PC cards, if I missed it sorry but here goes

what I need is the driver for the 102g twinhan dvb card for xp (i have the disk but cant seem to get it to install with them) I tried everything I can think of right now so I hope someone can help me

my system
2.6 p4
256 9250 asus graphics card
760 something memory
etc
etc
etc

any help would be appreciated

thank cpro

Maybe you could us a few more details, I'm no windows expert but maybe could give you a few hints.
I would start by checking in device manager for any hardware conflicts, you may have to try a different slot.
Then try removing the board, un-installing the software and doing a system restore prior to your first installation attempt, then re install the card and software.
I had no problem installing my card using the supplied CD version 2.606, the is a new version 2.608 available at http://www.twinhan.com/download_driver&software.asp I haven't tried it yet, the one on the CD should work unless your CD is damaged. I would stay away from the BDA drivers at first there more of an expert thing.
The Twinhan program works great for FTA the only thing not working on it is AC3 audio for some stations like PBS for that you will have to use one of the many other programs like RitzDVB, DVB dream, ProgDVB, MyTheatre etc. but first I would get the Twinhan program working.
Good Luck

I had a small problem once with my 102g...I installed some drivers and it wouldn't recognize the card. Install the Twinahn pakce. If the card shows up in the device manager uninstall it there. Then, install JUST the WDM drivers and fire up Twinhan package and see if it works.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)