103 ,99.2 105 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Reseller has ebay site and fta site.
Anywho. Again not bashing just piinting out. I did move 90 over to 83 got 1 feed. So moved to 87 . Picked up 42 feeds there.

Reseller has ebay site and fta site.
Anywho. Again not bashing just piinting out. I did move 90 over to 83 got 1 feed. So moved to 87 . Picked up 42 feeds there.

Dfwratt, you have been had by a con artist. Makes perfect sense that a FreeSat reseller would not recommend you to visit SatelliteGuys and spread lies about the forum. :computerwindow

Here is what your reseller didn't tell you... We identified the FreeSat receivers as being preloaded with theft of service auto-roll firmware straight out of the factory. SatelliteGuys banned Freesat discussions because we do not want anything to do with equipment that is sold to steal programming or the hackers that promote it. In hind sight, I should have told you right up front that your STB was a hacker STB and we will not support it. Was I wrong to try and help you receive true FTA?

If calling out a manufacturer for promoting theft of service of C-band programming is ruining c-band, you don't understand how theft or service ruins the FTA hobby for everyone. Your seller doesn't give a damn about true FTA. They are only looking out for their interest by selling hacked receivers to steal satellite programming and fatten their wallets. Total BS and messed up hacker thinking! :facepalm

Hopefully, you now understand the rest of the story.... :eeek

Dfwratt, you have been had by a con artist. Makes perfect sense that a FreeSat reseller would not recommend you to visit SatelliteGuys and spread lies about the forum. :computerwindow

Here is what your reseller didn't tell you... We identified the FreeSat receivers as being preloaded with theft of service auto-roll firmware straight out of the factory. SatelliteGuys banned Freesat discussions because we do not want anything to do with equipment that is sold to steal programming or the hackers that promote it. In hind sight, I should have told you right up front that your STB was a hacker STB and we will not support it. Was I wrong to try and help you receive true FTA?

If calling out a manufacturer for promoting theft of service of C-band programming is ruining c-band, you don't understand how theft or service ruins the FTA hobby for everyone. Your seller doesn't give a damn about true FTA. They are only looking out for their interest by selling hacked receivers to steal satellite programming and fatten their wallets. Total BS and messed up hacker thinking! :facepalm

Hopefully, you now understand the rest of the story.... :eeek

Kool, well explained, guess thats why they kinda freaked when i told them i deleted all that factory bs.
He claimed he worked for rainer sat, ..
Any who dont care, i do not and could care less about hacked boxes. I have tv apps i pay for. This is just to play and see whats on, i like the locals from all over. Thats really what i want to tune in. Like the live cnn no commercial what they say off live tv .....feeds i have

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)