105 Superdish

daveray

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 19, 2004
Gravette AR
I Ordered 105 Superdish on jan. 13. I called dish today they said it would be July before I have an install date. I orderer the dish to get my locals. Is there anyway to speed this up.

Alot of people are emailing the CEO@Echostar.com and are getting results. Mainly superdish reschedules are due to a lack of inventory. Maybe they can bump you up... 6 months is a bitter pill to swallow.

daveray said:
I Ordered 105 Superdish on jan. 13. I called dish today they said it would be July before I have an install date. I orderer the dish to get my locals. Is there anyway to speed this up.

You might want to check with retailers in your area to see if they have any available.

At least in my area (Milwaukee, WI) retailers do seem to have some to sell. Most seem to be asking up to $200 for the "free" Superdish.

I am in the same boat as you with waiting forever for the Superdish upgrade from Dish. If I get a Superdish installed before hell freezes over, I would be suprised.

Dish network really screwed themselves on this one.

/Benjamin

People around here are not willing to pay extra for the ''Free" SuperDish installs anymore because of the letters that were sent out stating it was only $24.95 or free with credit card autopay. They dont want to pay even a little extre to get it put in sooner, because they feel as if it is unfair to them. I dont blame them.

I got my bill for dish today. I recieve distant networks from Dallas $5.99 per Mo. I Told them today I did not think it was right for me to pay $5.99 for networks becuse they could not supply the superdish for me to get my locals for 6Mo. They said they would install a superdish on March 31.

Perhaps if you get the right CSR you will get the privelidge of being told that you can have your distant network channels dropped if you do not want to pay the $5.99 per month, plus pay the $5.00 downgrade fee on top of that, in which you have to pay anyways if you want to replace the distant network channels with the local channels after the SuperDish upgrade is done, not counting the $24.99 delivery fee they charge if you do not take credit card autopay, even though the retailer is the one delivering the dish to you and paying the shipping and COD charges. They even tried to charge some new first time customers the $24.99 fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)