1080p Movies

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
I DOWNLOAD A MOVIE IN 1080P ON MGM DEMAND .I CHECK MY TV IS COMPATIBLE TO WATCH 1080 P PROGRAMS. WHEN I START THE MOVIE ALL I GET IS THE SOUND AND NO VIDEO. MY BLU RAY WORK FINE WITH THIS SONY TV. I HAVE THE HDMI INPUT . I HAVE SWAP THE HDMI CABLE. NEED HELP.

Sometimes, TVs with 1080p have issues. I do not understand what it means but there is 1080p @ 24, 1080p @60, 1080p @120, etc. My LG TV doesn't have a problem with any of them, but sometimes 1080p @ 24 makes my Samsung do exactly what you're describing. I don't know why or what I do differently when it works! Sorry, I wasn't much help but I am curious about this, too.

This is usually a sign that your TV does not support 1080p/24 which is what DirecTV uses for movies. Many older HDTVs only support 1080p/60. But it does not matter. Just watch the movie in 1080i, you will get the same quality. Short explanation - the moves are filmed at 24 fps and so 1080i contains all the same info as 1080p/24 or 1080p/60.

go to demand and click on movies and scroll and you will see MGM AND MOVIE IN 1080P. I download Behind enemy line 1080p.

Its also not gonna be 1080p/60 or 120 from Directv, only 1080p/24. There is actually no such thing as 1080p/120 AFAIK, at least not in tv and movie.

go to demand and click on movies and scroll and you will see MGM AND MOVIE IN 1080P. I download Behind enemy line 1080p.

I looked last night and didn't see MGM available. Are you getting it on channel 1567? My on demand doesn't even show movies as an option.

click on my Directv. click on demand and it show movies and click on action/adventure .

I don't have a listing for action/adventure. What software version are you running?

Edit: I see it now, under movies. There are some MGM titles, but they are on channel 1000, so MGM isn't available as a channel, just some of their movies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)