whats up with the movies xtra pack.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jct21

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 26, 2018
kentucky
i have the preferred xtra pack. i noticed this morning that hallmark drama, crime & investigation & mgm are now viewable. the rest want me to subscribe. is there some sort of free preview going on with the xtra pack? in case there was a preview going on i rebooted my receiver to see if those others would work but no luck.

are those channels showing up for anyone else?

i have the preferred xtra pack. i noticed this morning that hallmark drama, crime & investigation & mgm are now viewable. the rest want me to subscribe. is there some sort of free preview going on with the xtra pack? in case there was a preview going on i rebooted my receiver to see if those others would work but no luck.

are those channels showing up for anyone else?

after a call to customer loyalty i was informed the channels in the movies extra pack are now included in the preferred xtra package. all the channels are now showing up. i dunno when this change came about. i never noticed them until this morning.

i know that directv customer support has a reputation of being awful & not always correct. those channels may be gone tomorrow. but in the meantime its nice to have them.

after a call to customer loyalty i was informed the channels in the movies extra pack are now included in the preferred xtra package. all the channels are now showing up. i dunno when this change came about. i never noticed them until this morning.

i know that directv customer support has a reputation of being awful & not always correct. those channels may be gone tomorrow. but in the meantime its nice to have them.

Yeah, you were fed garbage. The movies xtra channels are in free preview.

Reactions: raoul5788

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts