10ft mesh dish panels ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

john_robot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Any idea where to find mesh panels. I found a 10ft mesh dish but one panel has one big hole.

Any idea where to find mesh panels. I found a 10ft mesh dish but one panel has one big hole.

Back in the Mid 1980's, I had a Winegard 10foot mesh dish. Two panels were destroyed by a terrible ice/snow/rain storm. I got some Aluminum Flashing at the lumber yard. I made cardboard pattern for the panel. The pattern was made a little wider than the mesh since it woudl sit on top of the strut, not in the groove. The aluminum was cut and pop riveted to the dish struts. I painted it satin black to match the rest of the dish. I worked fine for many years. 8Valve

I pay $35.00 for each mash panel plus shipping i got 4 off them i only used 3 panels so i have one extra.

can you pls tell me the size of it ? i have to compare it with the existing panels to make sure its fitting.

The mash that i have is 50 inch long and the slim tip is 1.1/2 and the wide end is 23 inches

here's another option for ya. google skyvision. in the third paragragh on their sat dishes page they mention replacement panels. i have no idea what the prices/shipping costs are but i'm sure if you're interested you can find out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)