110 problems

Tech ops told me the problem was in the 3.08 software and the main reason 3.09 is being rolled out is to fix the problem, He believes they will roll it out to everyone sometime next week. The way he talked, the VOD is not completely ready.

Well duh, which is exactly they they're rolling that out, because it's half-done and full of problems...

Ooh, ooh, can't WAIT for the NBR update so I can't watch tv anymore...

i am having problems with my 110 the 119 is green but the 110 is red with an x across it i looked at details and it said to do a switch test, becuse it said about an error which there was perfect weather today.

angiecopus said:
i am having problems with my 110 the 119 is green but the 110 is red with an x across it i looked at details and it said to do a switch test, becuse it said about an error which there was perfect weather today.

What receiver is this?

its a 301, what bothers me it was working up until 6:30, when i lost the signal on channel 108. i went to look to see and then i see one good signal on 119 and then the red on 110, when it told me to do a switch test, i checked every cable and stuff, but i don't know. my mom told me not to push the buttons so i can do my switch test. if i get all my channels then i am not going to bother ever checking stuff again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts