110 Tp 3 Signal Strength

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
Hello, all,

Can you good folks tell me what signal strength you are getting from 110 degrees Tp. 3 (Hallmark Movie Channel; Documentary Channel, I believe)? For the last few weeks, on the boxes not connected to the DPP44 and at my uncle's house, I am getting numbers in the 40's and 50's. My uncle even called to complain about pixels/breakup on The Hallmark Movie Channel. I scoffed. But then I noticed the really low signal on my box. I should add that all my boxes connected to the DPP44 are reading about 75 points for the same troublesom 110 Tp 3. That DPP44 is one heck of an amplifier.

Hello, all,

Can you good folks tell me what signal strength you are getting from 110 degrees Tp. 3 (Hallmark Movie Channel; Documentary Channel, I believe)? For the last few weeks, on the boxes not connected to the DPP44 and at my uncle's house, I am getting numbers in the 40's and 50's. My uncle even called to complain about pixels/breakup on The Hallmark Movie Channel. I scoffed. But then I noticed the really low signal on my box. I should add that all my boxes connected to the DPP44 are reading about 75 points for the same troublesom 110 Tp 3. That DPP44 is one heck of an amplifier.

As of 5-17-07, Thurs. I am getting peaks of 78-80. Since I had my roof done and re-install both my 61.5 & 110/119 dishes, this is as high as a peak you will get on 110/3. This is from Seaford, Ny. You will not get any higher than this. I actually had brought this up with tech support who verified that there is a pad on the transponder and that no further power upgrades will be made on xponder. 3
This using a dish pro plus twin lnb. rolou21.

Thank you all for your replies. It has helped. I am in the Los Angeles area, so my (our) location could be compounding the issue. Thanks for the info mrsat1. As stated, the 110 Tp3 is not a problem for any of the boxes connected to the DPP44.

Wouldn't you know that the programming at 110 Tp 3 includes favorites of mine and mom's and . . . " They all call me when something goes wrong with Dish.

Thanks to all again, and for those who haven't yet, please feel free to add your signal readings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)