118 Upgrade Kits and dish 500+

madison

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2006
After upgrading with 118 kits for my international programs, I lost most of the int'l channels and E" technician said I need a 500+ (to replace my current superdish), does it sound true?

Meantime, I just found I could not copy recorded CMax movie from 622 to my archos 605 due to copyright protection, is it normal?

With the 118 upgrade kit for your superdish, it is a dish500+. Changing to the Dish500+ is not different. Sounds like you have a bad LNB on your upgrade kit and it just needs to be replaced, or the dish is not pointed correctly.

After upgrading with 118 kits for my international programs, I lost most of the int'l channels and E" technician said I need a 500+ (to replace my current superdish), does it sound true?

Meantime, I just found I could not copy recorded CMax movie from 622 to my archos 605 due to copyright protection, is it normal?
Yes..I have done several of these so called 118.7 repoints..
to Dish.

No incorrect. The dish stays. The LNB installation and subsequent repeaking essentially changes the 121 SD into a D-500+...The tech is full of ka ka..Call Dish and have a tech come to fix the problem..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts