123w Galaxy 10 the LIST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marco916

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Sacramento
Question about 123W Galaxy 10, KU band, when ever I do a blind search on this bird for all frequency’s with the Vision Sat IV200, all I get is tons of Arabic, Middle Eastern, Religious channels in the lineup, radio is also fine “nothing wrong with that” but according to the LIST on SATGuys.US, I should see some Fox east coast channels in the line up correct?, or do I need to change something to see these channels. Check out the pics on what I have setup. I think I have blind searched 123W a few times already, same stuff. :confused:
SharjahTV.jpg
123w1.jpg123w2.jpg

By the looks of the channel list, It seems as if you are pointed at 97 west (Galaxy 25)

I'd check the aim, I've never seen Arabic channels on 123. May wanna do a double check.

Me Re-Aim

I"ll do a rescan tonight again, I thought I was one 123W, when setting up Blind search on IV200, do I do it on the Positioner Menu, Channel Search Menu or Dish setting menu, or doesn’t matter?? Seems to get all the same results.

If you are in the "Dish Setting" or "Postioner Setting" menus and go to "Service Search" at the bottom of either of those menus, it will take you to the "Service Search" menu.

Set for Blind Scan, go to the bottom of the "Service Search" menu and hit "Start Search". That is probably what you are already doing, sounds like you have a lot of your setup correct but your dish is pointing at 97W instead of 123W.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)