129W not showing on 722 check switch in AK

mboron

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Alaska
I know this was discussed among other things in an older thread, but I wondered if it was ever resolved. I recently started putting up the 119/129 single dish in SE Ak., and have had no problems with a bunch of 622's and 612's. I did two 722's today however and the 129 column is blank. The details say there is a good connection, the LNB is recognized, but it says no signal. This is with a DP34 switch. Thanks for any info.

I know this was discussed among other things in an older thread, but I wondered if it was ever resolved. I recently started putting up the 119/129 single dish in SE Ak., and have had no problems with a bunch of 622's and 612's. I did two 722's today however and the 129 column is blank. The details say there is a good connection, the LNB is recognized, but it says no signal. This is with a DP34 switch. Thanks for any info.

This doesn't answer your question, but what is 119/129 dish? This sound like something I need. Are these available here in Alaska? I have separated antennas for 110 and 119 and l'm looking to add 129. Can you add 119/129 dish to setup and also hook 110 to it? What is setup and switches etc? Thanks for info...

This doesn't answer your question, but what is 119/129 dish? This sound like something I need. Are these available here in Alaska? I have separated antennas for 110 and 119 and l'm looking to add 129. Can you add 119/129 dish to setup and also hook 110 to it? What is setup and switches etc? Thanks for info...

Yes, it's available in AK. You still need a separate dish for 110. Talk to Mike at Satellite Alaska in Anchorage, he'll fix you up.

FYI 129W Alaska problem solved

Followup: Added 3rd antenna for 129 switch DP34 Vip612 not regonizing sat until I checked "Superdish" and "Alternative' on check switch page. After that it came out all green. FYI known problem in AK... satellite guy at State Fair said to try it and it worked. :) SW Version L606.

Credit Check if equipment owned

TurboHD customers get the final thrust from Dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)