139 West Fox No Audio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gray1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 11, 2005
St. Louis, Missouri
Ok, I got my big dish working. I am on 139 west with the radio stations. Is fox supposed to have audio? I can't seem to get any.
Openbox S9, 7 1/2 Perfect 10. Using RCA audio jacks.

Thanks
Gray

Most of these radio services only have audio for specific feeds for a specific time slot.

Which APID(s) would you like me to check?

Thanks Guys. The only thing it says is Fox News Todd (something). I dont know how to get the audio Pid on this. The INFO button gives me nothing. When I push the AUDIO button it says (4109) AAC. Dont know if thats what you need or not.

By the way, I was cursing your GeosatPro CK1. It wasnt the problem at all. I am again eating crow. It was operator stupidity.

Thanks

Confirm that the Fox News Todd Report currently has intermittent audio feeds. Heard a sound bite a few minutes ago, now it is silent.

SID 184 "No Name" has audio tone right now

thanks for the help. Wife is home. Party over. I think everything is fine. I didnt know the audio was intermintent.

Gray

And if you like this transponder, check out tp frequency 3951 with over a thousand radio channels (many are full time). The microHD is limited to 120 channels that can be scanned during each pass. The table is BIG on this transponder and is not built DVB complaint. The transponder needs to be scanned many times to log all of the channels. I think it took 25 times to log all of the channels! :eek:

Most receivers cannot scan this transponder or are very limited to the number of channels that can be logged. The AZBox must have a video PID manually entered, the Manhattan is limited to a small number of radio channels and the X2 will sit there for hours getting your hopes up and scan nothing.... :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)