$150 Prepaid card for New Customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Effective tomorrow and ending January 14th qualifying new customers can receive a $150 prepaid card when they sign up for Dish. Dish was running a similar promotion offering a $100 prepaid card through the Thanksgiving season.

If you are thinking of signing up with Dish or know someone is be sure to take advantage of this. The offer code is GET150.

A friend of mine who is a former customer just got a $200 gift card offer from Dish, with the package discounts for one year as well.
Can't remember the offer code though.

So I assume that the existing and new customers both would still get the additional $50 for the refer a friend with the refer a friend code along with credit towards the PS4?

We came back just a couple of months ago and got a $200 VISA. Got one from Directv yesterday and now they are offering a $200 VISA. Told my wife about it and told her we could just go back and forth and use the VISA to pay the early termination fees! After I picked myself up off the floor I agreed with her. We are staying with DISH!

So I assume that the existing and new customers both would still get the additional $50 for the refer a friend with the refer a friend code along with credit towards the PS4?

You can use the $150 offer and also the $50 referral. They are separate types of promotions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)