$165 Spent NO REGISTRATION KEY How many times does this have to happen????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrant666

Original poster
Jan 27, 2006
SO I spend $165 for 5 minute VAPORWARE.

Fix the Registration Key proceedure before you do anything else.

I have been waiting close to 24 hours since I have had my equipment for a registration key, and yes I have opened a ticket with the help desk....

I wonder how many other people are having this problem?

tyrant666 said:
SO I spend $165 for 5 minute VAPORWARE.

Fix the Registration Key proceedure before you do anything else.

I have been waiting close to 24 hours since I have had my equipment for a registration key, and yes I have opened a ticket with the help desk....

I wonder how many other people are having this problem?

Just a few from postings on this site... It would be nice if the dam keys were shipped in the stupid box...

Good Luck.

There is nothing wrong with the system.

Occasionally there is a hickup with the servers of the clearning house.

In my knowledge this has happened twice.

Keys are generated in a different location from where the products are shipped from. We need to use the automated system for those that don't need products getting shipped out.

That is why they don't go in the stupid box.....

Keys are generated and e-mailed immediately upon approval of your credit card purchase. E-mails are generated from the ecommerce system as well as the software registration system and sent via e-mail to the customer and sent to an administrative backend TimeTrax account to verify the system generated the keys properly.

Almost all the problems with receieving the activation key via e-mail is related to SPAM filters. For those of you who can tweak your settings, our e-mails are not being stopped because of any system related issues (blacklists, etc) but rather by content based filtering.

We strongly suggest adding timetraxtech.com as a whitelisted domain if you have that ability. That has almost always resolved these issues. If you do not get your key(s). then call us at 301-591-4335 or open a support ticket at http://www.timetraxtech.com/tt_support_index.asp

David K.
Time Trax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts