180CM Dish Can you get this channel Mr Sadoun

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Hello I would like to buy the 180CM Dish (Stationary): Fortec Star 6' Prime Focus 6-panel solid Satellite Dish.

What Spanish channels can I get from Satmex 6 C band thanks. I’m in Texas,

Specially I would like to know if I can get this Channel TVT
4075 V 3782 on satmex 6

I checked Mike Kohl's list and didnt see it posted there and he uses bigger dishes

global-cm.net/MPEGlistCBandUS.html

Hopefully someone can check and if they are closer to Texas the better.

satmex 6 c-band

Ok I have the answer : Yes, I can pick up that channel at my location. I have a 10' mesh dish, never had that satellite before, so I went searching for it! I found 116.8 first, Got some channel on it really good at 4052 mhz V . Moved the dish east until I had some signal/quality again and there TVT was! Movie with english soundtrack and spanish subtitles. Got a good signal/lock on it here, 32N 86.4W so I would think you could pick it up in TX. You might even get it with a 6' dish, hard to say. This 10' is the only motorized c-band dish I have right now, so I can't test out a 7.5' on it for you. Hope this helps.

edit to add : Scanned in the Vertical side and got 12 channels, UTEG (old movie) AGS TV , a basketball game in spanish (Panteras? Panthers I guess), +TElesur, Mexicanal which says scrambled, 5-6others which just scanned in as No Name,and TVT. Lotsa tv on this bird.

Last edited:
You should not have any problems getting it on a six footer in Texas,I am in south Florida and it booms in on my six foot fortec dish.

thanks guys for helping out. Too dang cold here in Minnesota to be seeing what is out there

now-a-days its a drop the dish in front of the garage and hope the signal comes in (I only use it for a couple channels until it gets warmer)

Need to put your dish on that one Ice-you aint seen nothing until you watch a basketball game in Spanish, very entertaining!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts