$199 Uninstall

Doccers said:
I'm a TSR with Dish. Dish still has no lease plans that later become owned.

To the original poster: Kudos for you for bucking against the Evil Corporation and not being a Slave to the Contract! Enjoy the fees they assess to the account...

There's no need for your last comment here.

Be Civilized ! Chill...

This is so funny. U guys should chill out. No name calling needed. DIYDISH, I'm sure u are a man (or woman) of the world. Whereas I understand your frustration about having to be responsible. But, if u are the person in charge of the deceased's estate, then guess what ? You can NOT pay them and tell them to go to hell and come pick up their OWN equipment if they want it. But legally, whether u like it or not, plain and simple: If u don't return the equipment; (which is really no big deal since they pay for the UPS and send u boxes. About the LNBF, just call the customer service and tell them that the dish is too high up and your worried you'll fall, they will tell you to forget it and ask the csr to note it on the account notes. Then call 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule UPS to come by your home and pick it up; that way you won't have to mess with packing it in the car and whatever).

But seriously, if u choose not to do it and tell them to f off then they WILL turn u to collections and I'm sure u know how that turns out. I laugh when I see people who get big britches and spout off some dumb s**t. It don't matter who or what u know; a contract's a contract. Companies don't get huge like this without knowing the law and how & what to do to get their money. And they have a whole dept bigger than their customer service dept that is there to make sure they get their money... think about it. :cool:

Check out:
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/aboutus/RCA/index.shtml

what happens

Overlord66 said:
What happens when your year contract is up? Can't you cancel and keep all of the equiptment.

yelp, i just did it in dec.and they waved any fee's if i ever want to come back to dish. which i do, dtv sucks

When I cancelled, the retention rep said if I couldn't "reach" the LNB, as if it were on a roof (or I didn't have a ladder, afraid of heights, etc, etc) just to say so and he'd mark the account that the LNB was not being returned. They didn't strike me as complete a**holes in that regard. And for those who can't read, they do NOT want the dish itself back. It's scrap metal...

If you have had the system for less than six months then the retailer that installed it for you has to come and pick the hardware up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts