1st season of BBT done :)

JamesJ

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
My wife and I watched the first season of big bang theory in about a week and a half, lol now we need to move onto season 3 and somehow need to catch up to where they are now in season 3 :) I am really liking this show.

StevenD

StevenD

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2003
n
My better half didnt start watching BBT with me until the third season. So, we watched 1 and 2 over our Christmas vacation. We watched all of season 1 in one day because we were snowed in.

JamesJ

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
we probably would have done the same :D right now we are averaging about 4-5 episodes every night we watch them (its like a race of some sorts, put kids to bed and run back to the bedroom to hop into bed and start watching big bang theory!)

rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Rewatching BBT S1 when I am at the gym. I am loving it, again and again.

AND TONIGHT is a new episode! Woo Hoo!

JamesJ

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Rewatching BBT S1 when I am at the gym. I am loving it, again and again.

AND TONIGHT is a new episode! Woo Hoo!

wait, you get to pick what shows you watch at your gym? I want to go there, at the ymca here in my hometown there are 4 tvs (espn is on one all the time) and then its msnbc, fox local, and some other crap!

rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
wait, you get to pick what shows you watch at your gym? I want to go there, at the ymca here in my hometown there are 4 tvs (espn is on one all the time) and then its msnbc, fox local, and some other crap!

ipod touch. :) I purchased the first season from itunes when it first came out.

Although our gym has a cardio area with 12 tvs, with DirectTV; you can select whatever channel you want, and send the sound to pickups on the treadmills/ellipticals. High tech stuff. ;)

JamesJ

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
alright after this weekend we should be caught up to be able to watch live from now on! I am on episode 12 of season 3 I believe its called the wingman...