1st season of BBT done :)

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
My wife and I watched the first season of big bang theory in about a week and a half, lol now we need to move onto season 3 and somehow need to catch up to where they are now in season 3 :) I am really liking this show.

My better half didnt start watching BBT with me until the third season. So, we watched 1 and 2 over our Christmas vacation. We watched all of season 1 in one day because we were snowed in.

we probably would have done the same :D right now we are averaging about 4-5 episodes every night we watch them (its like a race of some sorts, put kids to bed and run back to the bedroom to hop into bed and start watching big bang theory!)

Rewatching BBT S1 when I am at the gym. I am loving it, again and again.

AND TONIGHT is a new episode! Woo Hoo!

wait, you get to pick what shows you watch at your gym? I want to go there, at the ymca here in my hometown there are 4 tvs (espn is on one all the time) and then its msnbc, fox local, and some other crap!

wait, you get to pick what shows you watch at your gym? I want to go there, at the ymca here in my hometown there are 4 tvs (espn is on one all the time) and then its msnbc, fox local, and some other crap!

ipod touch. :) I purchased the first season from itunes when it first came out.

Although our gym has a cardio area with 12 tvs, with DirectTV; you can select whatever channel you want, and send the sound to pickups on the treadmills/ellipticals. High tech stuff. ;)

alright after this weekend we should be caught up to be able to watch live from now on! I am on episode 12 of season 3 I believe its called the wingman...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)