1st season of BBT done :)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
My wife and I watched the first season of big bang theory in about a week and a half, lol now we need to move onto season 3 and somehow need to catch up to where they are now in season 3 :) I am really liking this show.

My better half didnt start watching BBT with me until the third season. So, we watched 1 and 2 over our Christmas vacation. We watched all of season 1 in one day because we were snowed in.

we probably would have done the same :D right now we are averaging about 4-5 episodes every night we watch them (its like a race of some sorts, put kids to bed and run back to the bedroom to hop into bed and start watching big bang theory!)

Rewatching BBT S1 when I am at the gym. I am loving it, again and again.

AND TONIGHT is a new episode! Woo Hoo!

wait, you get to pick what shows you watch at your gym? I want to go there, at the ymca here in my hometown there are 4 tvs (espn is on one all the time) and then its msnbc, fox local, and some other crap!

wait, you get to pick what shows you watch at your gym? I want to go there, at the ymca here in my hometown there are 4 tvs (espn is on one all the time) and then its msnbc, fox local, and some other crap!

ipod touch. :) I purchased the first season from itunes when it first came out.

Although our gym has a cardio area with 12 tvs, with DirectTV; you can select whatever channel you want, and send the sound to pickups on the treadmills/ellipticals. High tech stuff. ;)

alright after this weekend we should be caught up to be able to watch live from now on! I am on episode 12 of season 3 I believe its called the wingman...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts