2/25/2009 2:28pm - Uplink Activity Report - 84 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I can't tell for certain if KSWO-TV in Lawton, OK is still up linked on 61.5° and set for channel 5150. It's the only major network channel in the Wichita Falls-Lawton DMA not on 61.5° in HD. The NBC, FOX and CBS affiliates in Wichita Falls are on channels 5151, 5152 and 5153 in that spot beam. I don't understand what is keeping E* from turning on 5150.

Can anyone tell me if the Grand Junction, CO locals are available- I don't know how to read the uplink reports - I just see the anmes of my local tv stations on it. I'm excited!! Been waiting a long time!

Originally Posted by varcieri
bummer. and, I also know that just because they are uplinked that doesn't mean they will definitley be there "soon"

This is true. Las Vegas got uplinked over 2 weeks ago and still not available.

YIKES..

It shows NA.
Might want to wait on moving that dish just yet.
thank you, i know they aren't available yet, but right now my setup is a dish 500 at 110/119 and a 300 at 61.5. i'm just excited that they have been uplinked and not too mention all four of them. i hadn't planned on them uplinking them until later in march since the retailer chat said after march. maybe they know my birthday is next week. lol :D:D

I would like to see all the customers of the state of WV tell DishNetwork & Directv to disconnect their service because this state is being ignored by both companies. This state has alot of mountains & deep valleys & alot of customers can't even get SD channels on the dish. I post this because I will be disconnecting by 3-1-09 & a least we can get our locals on the cable & the hell with satellite.

The Heck?

Why are towns east of Omaha not being placed on the Eastern Arc, but Omaha was?? By doing so, i have to get a second dish to get my locals in HD! This really bites the big one Wermer!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. Why would Indianapolis not be part of Eastern Arc?

Mario

If there is no eastern arc spot beam that covers the Indy DMA, it can't be on the eastern arc. There are markets to the east if Indy that are also western arc markets. Maybe they will end up on the eastern arc anyway since they've pulled them today. Who knows what's going on. The eastern arc is kludged together with old satellites with beams not necessarily designed for bringing LiLs to the eastern half of the U.S. Ciel 2 was designed to provide spots for all areas of the U.S. from its current location. Once E* designs and launches a counterpart to Ciel 2 for the eastern arc, things will change in all likelihood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)