2 522 DVR questions

Gatorito

Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
I am having 2 problems with my 522 and I hope someone here can provide some assistance.

When ever I record a program on HBO (so far it only happens on HBO), the audio goes in and out. When I start the program, I get choppy or no audio for about 2 minutes. It them comes on and stays on as long as I dont pause or rewind. Once I pause or rewind, it goes out or stays choppy for another 2 minutes. It seems to be a problem only when I start viewing or perform a function such as pause or rewind. Does anyone know why and how to fix?

Also, I can't find any info on transferring a recorded program to a vcr. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

Gatorito said:
I am having 2 problems with my 522 and I hope someone here can provide some assistance.

When ever I record a program on HBO (so far it only happens on HBO), the audio goes in and out. When I start the program, I get choppy or no audio for about 2 minutes. It them comes on and stays on as long as I dont pause or rewind. Once I pause or rewind, it goes out or stays choppy for another 2 minutes. It seems to be a problem only when I start viewing or perform a function such as pause or rewind. Does anyone know why and how to fix?

Also, I can't find any info on transferring a recorded program to a vcr. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

Luckily I've never had any sound problems with my 522.
I think the only way to transfer a recorded program to vcr is to output the program to a vcr while the program is playing.

cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)