2 Broke Girls

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Never watched it(& to be honest,I was surprised that there was no ongoing thread about it here),but thanks to the SNL skit about the Super Bowl blackout,I understand that it's a "very funny show."

Perhaps it is just me, but I was never able to dumb down enough to enjoy it. I took it off my record list during the first season.

Perhaps it is just me, but I was never able to dumb down enough to enjoy it. I took it off my record list during the first season.

This is the way I feel about 90% of the garbage on the networks these days.

It's definitely escapism tv. You really can't take the show to seriously at all, with all the escapades. Kind of like the old Lucy Show ,except the girls are way hotter.

I´m not a regular to this show, but will check it out tonight, as Lindsay Lohan is to guest star and apparently she´s clean and sober now.

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]2 Broke Girls[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-09-19[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Michael Patrick King[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Whitney Cummings[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kat Dennings[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beth Behrs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Garrett Morris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonathan Kite[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Moy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Coolidge[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]2 Broke Girls is an American television sitcom created for Warner Bros. Television by Michael Patrick King and Whitney Cummings. It is directed by Fred Savage. It premiered on CBS in the United States on September 19, 2011, during the 2011–12 television season. On March 27, 2013, CBS announced that 2 Broke Girls has been renewed for a third season, to air during the 2013–14 television season. The series is set in the Williamsburg neighborhood of the New York City borough of Brooklyn, United States. Its plot line follows the misadventures of the roommates Max Black and Caroline Channing, who are both financially poor, and their efforts to start a cupcake business. The first episode aired at 9:30 pm after Two and a Half Men on September 19, 2011. Later episodes followed How I Met Your Mother on Monday nights at 8:30 pm.

The series has received a generally positive response since its debut. It was nominated for three 2012 Emmy Awards, winning for Art Direction.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
a34U6e2dyOSD09iUrAXhdvOxxPA.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

I wasn´t really into this show, until the other day I watched a repeat about the Kosher cupcakes.
I think it was hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts