2 Broke Girls

Next Episode: S04, E01 (Season Premiere)

Monday, October 27, 2014

"And the Reality Problem":
A TV producer asks Caroline and Max about shooting an episode of the Kardashians' reality show at the cupcake window.

S~

That is really the only reason to watch. The writing is not that good.
Definitely it is a tired cliche of sexual innuendo , boob jokes, short jokes, & out right vulgar crap. But it is funny in some parts. I feel like the team that writes it is a bunch of 14 year old boys. I feel like this show really doesn't fit in with the rest of the CBS type shows. CBS audience is usually for older people with all the detective/cop shows and the murders and deaths that permeate them. This show sticks out like a sore thumb.

Agreed, I can stand some of that crap, but the other day when watching that episode about the vaginal wigs, I found one of the scenes pretty vulgar, fortunately I wasn´t eating at that time, cause it could have made me sick.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
2 Broke Girls continues to get better and better. And it was pretty damn good from the beginning.

Sophie has always been one of the weaker characters in my opinion, but when she said 'may I use your Jonathan' I almost died.

This was one of the memorable episodes.

HI Everybody!!!!!!:biggrin

Yes, she can be boring and predictable. But she is like Norm on Cheers now. Everytime she comes on scene she yells "Hi Everybody!!" and the crowd roars.

Well it ended with a proposal for Max from her boyfriend. Caroline had a movie of her life and new income as well at the dessert bar and her new boyfriend Bobby. Olaf and Sophie had a baby and were happy having sex anywhere they could. So it looks like happy endings for everybody. I'm good with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts