2 free directv dvrs?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Um, if you add a $200 Slingbox to an HR24 you have the same thing as the 922 for about $400 less plus $13 less per month. Swing and a miss.

Not only does it have a faster ui and 1tb hard drive that is capable of handling 4 hard drives at once so what does the hr24 do?

Not only does it have a faster ui and 1tb hard drive that is capable of handling 4 hard drives at once so what does the hr24 do?

Can you explain what this means? How can it have a 1 tb hard drive and four more hard drives?

Yeah I need to hear this one too.. I'm assuming he means using a USB hub to chain a bunch of EHDs to it, which I really doubt could be done anyway.

You simply take say four 2tb hard drives and connect them to a 922 plus use the internal hard drive which is 1tb that's a total of 9tb of storage if my math is right. I have both 922 and hr24 the hr24 sucks but when the new hr34 rolls out it will b different

You simply take say four 2tb hard drives and connect them to a 922 plus use the internal hard drive which is 1tb that's a total of 9tb of storage if my math is right. I have both 922 and hr24 the hr24 sucks but when the new hr34 rolls out it will b different

Your math may be right, but you haven't explained how you connect four external hard drives to a 922.

How big is the internal hard drive in your hr24?

It can be made to be 2TB for about $300 less than the 922.. And it still costs $13 less per month. Dude give it up. You're NEVER going to convince anyone that piece of crap is worth triple the price and triple the monthly fee.

Oh and a little birdie told me the latest firmware for the 922 broke the ability to use a hub and multiple EHDs...

Wrong can u watch your hr24 on ur phone r iPad r laptop r computer no u can't sorry and I still have four ehd connected to my 922 with the latest updates and I'm sorry but the hr24 lags behind the 922 and always will

Can your 922 do 3D? No it can't sorry. Like i said, the HR24 can do all of that by simply adding a Slingbox to it, and it costs a whole lot less than the 922, both up front and monthly. What really makes the 922 look like a turd is the company attached to it. I'm sorry but Dish Network lags behind Directv and always will.

Ok u got a point an extra 30 dollars a month for ONE 3D channel 200 for glasses and a tv that will support it less than 5% of house holds will support that on the other hand customers want to watch tv on there iPhone and iPads which there breaking records by selling and also do u know who owns slingbox?

yeah lets get it back on topic but one correction to the person above who cant spell out words completely

Ok u got a point an extra 30 dollars a month for ONE 3D channel
3D channels are included in the package. Dont know where you got that wrong info

Do u know what a USB hub is

Yes, I do. If you are saying that's how you connect the hard drives, why not say so? BTW, do you know what punctuation is? Do you know how to spell?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)