2 Hopper Integration

really. lol learn something new everyday.
check user post history. clues are their.
I'm with Halo...anyone can drop clues and act like they are someone they're not. I wasn't going to fall for any "clues" except for the one Scott left.

For me not having the Hoppers fully integrated make my having 2 pointless. I need to be able to set timers from my Hopper in the other room. I want 6 tuners. I bought 2 because I was told by various people inlcuding my installer that integration was coming soon.

Yeah but when you're saying stuff that only Dish employees would know, then don't even prove it one way or the other you're being pretty mysterious. Hell I'm also just someone trying to help and I also like forums, doesn't mean I make claims that only Dish employees would know.

Glad Scott cleared it up though. I'll leave you alone now.

For me not having the Hoppers fully integrated make my having 2 pointless. I need to be able to set timers from my Hopper in the other room. I want 6 tuners. I bought 2 because I was told by various people inlcuding my installer that integration was coming soon.

What previous Dish product allowed you to do as much as you can, now with Hoppers? If you really need to set timers anywhere from a particular Hopper, do what I did, spend $7 a month for an extra Joey connected to a second HDMI port - a one button input switch to access the other Hopper.

What previous Dish product allowed you to do as much as you can, now with Hoppers? If you really need to set timers anywhere from a particular Hopper, do what I did, spend $7 a month for an extra Joey connected to a second HDMI port - a one button input switch to access the other Hopper.

That's a pretty nifty idea. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys