2 Hopper only setup

I would just go to a local retailer and see if they will install 2 Hoppers for you. We have not done one yet but I don't see why we couldn't. Now that the Hoppers are integrated Dish has no excuse as to why a customer can't have this set up. When you call Dish it may still be in their system that you can not get installed with this set up. A local retailer may be able to get around this.

navychop said:
Installed already? Cost?

Installed several weeks ago

$225. $100/hopper. $25 for a duo node

Install was free (self)

From a local retailer that has earned my business with great service year after year

Scherrman said:
Why did you have to buy the duo node?

Thats what it said on the bill. I paid 1/2 as a duo node would have been 50

To be honest I really do not care what the 25 was for

Not having to pay 7/month for joeys that I had no use for makes this a really great deal for me

I replaced a 622 and a 722 with two hoppers and my bill went down by $6

Not having to pay 7/month for joeys that I had no use for makes this a really great deal for me

can you have just one hopper - no joeys on the system to have programming on 2 televisions?

can you have just one hopper - no joeys on the system to have programming on 2 televisions?
sure as long as you going through the mirroring mentioned in other topics. It wouldn't be independent viewing for those 2 TVs.

Couldn't you just get 2H+2J installed and the next day simply cancel the 2J and return them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)