2 Hopper Wiring For EA LNB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

az99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2014
What would be the correct wiring for a 2 Hopper setup using the 2 head LNB for 61.5 and 72? I tried the 2 coax coming from the LNB to port 1 & 2 of the DUO Node but it does not seem to work. I verified that the LNB cabling is OK by using a Solo Node and only 1 Hopper. Do I need the 3 head EA LNB so I have a cable to all 3 ports of the Duo Node?

Thanx

Should be port 1 and 2 and 3 into the satellite side of the duo node. Then the two host ports have a cable coming out into the each hopper. The way it was described to me is each port in the LNb handles 2 tuners.

The 2 feedhorn EA LNB I thought had 3 outputs and no input. Or am I getting old?

This is what came up on a basic search. Think you are right Krell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 196
I assumed it was 2 outputs and 1 for the swing dish. So I just need to add a 3rd cable?

That fixed it. Sure enough, with strong glasses on, the 3 ports are labeled 1,2,3.

Thanx for the replies.

Glad we could help, and glad what I was told came back as proof positive. Each port can handle two tuners on the LNB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts