2 ViP211's Needed! Please Help =)

GShirey23

Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Hey guys I'm looking to get 4 rooms with HD tv so I need for single room Hd Tv receivers, presumably the Vip211. I understand from Dish that I can only get 2 on lease with their promotional package. So I need to find some place to get 2 more at a relatively inexpesive price. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to look or who to ask? The lowest i have found is $240 or $245.

Also, I have two HD 811 receivers I am trying to sell back to a dealer or something but I the one in my area says he doesnt do that. Any ideas on this?

Thanks for any advice you guys can give me! I'm knew to this HD stuff and am trying to get a hold of it all. But wow this stuff gets expensive in a hurry. lol. Thanks again in adcance for any responses! Really appreciate it!

Hey guys I'm looking to get 4 rooms with HD tv so I need for single room Hd Tv receivers, presumably the Vip211. I understand from Dish that I can only get 2 on lease with their promotional package. So I need to find some place to get 2 more at a relatively inexpesive price. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to look or who to ask? The lowest i have found is $240 or $245.

Also, I have two HD 811 receivers I am trying to sell back to a dealer or something but I the one in my area says he doesnt do that. Any ideas on this?

Thanks for any advice you guys can give me! I'm knew to this HD stuff and am trying to get a hold of it all. But wow this stuff gets expensive in a hurry. lol. Thanks again in adcance for any responses! Really appreciate it!
I would check with Claude at dishstore.net See the link in the advertisers section at the top of the page.

Is there some way I can talk to Claude specificially? In general I looked there before at their 211's and their prices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts