2 Wallies on 1 home run

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

EastTexasTech

Original poster
Sep 19, 2019
Emory, TX
I'm installing 3 Wallies in an RV (no hopper on the system). One home run is going to one jack feeding one Wally, the other 2 receivers will have to be run on one home run due to restrictions inside the RV. Is it possible to use a switch or splitter to feed both Wallys or does each one need to have its own dedicated line back to the 1000.2 LNBF?

Thanks for the help guys, I am relatively new to Dish Network, having installed DirecTV and ViaSat for a while.

I'm installing 3 Wallies in an RV (no hopper on the system). One home run is going to one jack feeding one Wally, the other 2 receivers will have to be run on one home run due to restrictions inside the RV. Is it possible to use a switch or splitter to feed both Wallys or does each one need to have its own dedicated line back to the 1000.2 LNBF?

Thanks for the help guys, I am relatively new to Dish Network, having installed DirecTV and ViaSat for a while.

For multiple Wally's on one wire you could use a hybrid LNB and Dish channel stack splitters.

Yes. You can have up to 8 Wally's on each leg of a DPH42 or theoretically a hybrid LNB. We've never done more than four Wally's on the LNB only.
So if I plug in my hybrid lnb instead of the digital lnb I can run another coax to my bedroom and use it there for a 2nd Wally. That is cool since my wife has griped every since I removed the 4k joey and just went with one Wally in the living room.

Reactions: pattykay
So if I plug in my hybrid lnb instead of the digital lnb I can run another coax to my bedroom and use it there for a 2nd Wally. That is cool since my wife has griped every since I removed the 4k joey and just went with one Wally in the living room.

Yes but make sure you have a Dish channel stack splitter.

If the channel stack splitter is a DISH separator, I have bunches of them and can mail to you if you wish.
Definitely different devices:

DN009714_large__43082.1509729818.png
download.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)