20.4 in Ct

sp818a

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2012
I see there is a channel 20.4 here in ct,anybody know if it will be filled with a subchannel?

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Enfield is about the top of the middle of CT, I think? Is it channel 20 out of Waterbury that you're asking about? That's the one I receive here.

Are you picking up 20.4 on your TV , or do you see it listed somewhere online?

I see there is a channel 20.4 here in ct,anybody know if it will be filled with a subchannel?

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Actually seeing the channel or it is listed somewhere? If listed could you have seen 24.4 that existed at one time? I can't rescan to check if I see it at the moment.
Honestly it would not be so good if they did add yet another sub channel, PBS dropped one of theirs because of signal degradation.

Huh, that's odd. I did a rescan with my Panasonic and didn't pick it up. The tuner in the Panasonic isn't the best though.

Just tried a scan with my Sanyo TV and that didn't pick it up either, so I don't know what's up with the 20.4 you're picking up.

I'm way up in the very northeastern tip of CT (Danielson) , 50 miles and 2 edge from the Waterbury transmitter with 88% signal.

It does look like there's a bit of tropospheric ducting going on here, 9 and 5 are coming in perfect here tonight, usually they're a no show. Maybe it's got something to do with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)