2000 hours of shows commercial.

She has gotten a lot more popular then she really should have. She has funny moments, but just everything about her annoys me. Her look, her voice, but that's also why I have a fast forward button on my remote. We all win. Lol.

If you recorded 2000 SD shows I have no doubt you could fit that on a Hopper and probably have some room left over.

2,000 HD shows on a Hopper... no way. But the ad doesn't say that it just says 2,000 shows.

It actually says in fine print around the 13 second mark "Recording hours vary. 2000 hours based on SD programming." I'm sure that'll save them from another lawsuit.:wink

When the Hopper 2K (wonder where that number came from?) first came out, the 999 event limit applied to it's internal disk as well. Has this limit been relaxed?

If this was my kid she would have all of her electronics pulled from her room, loose all tv privileges and that would be just the start.

I cannot stand little brats. And it's the fault of the parents. Of course now we have 20 year olds acting like this.

If you need 2,000hr (~12 weeks 24/7) of PVR recordings you need to get out of the house and maybe talk to a girl that isn't related to you. If you can't bring yourself to erase anything and have every single recording you ever made on a device, you belong on that Hoarders show which is probably on your PVR already. :biggrin2

While I get the point of your message, some of us are disabled and housebound. Dish and Xbox are all we have. ;)

If I was in the commercial I would say, What the f---k are you doing here kangaroo dummy? I don't want to hear you talk
Sweetie turn that TV off or I will remove your TV priviledges for a week, and stop yelling unless you pay bills :biggrin

I block my kids favorite channels until I know they finish their homework, now that's parenting
and if they yell, all I have to say is Don't make me go over there.

And if they did remove Cartoon Network,Nick or Disney, I would say good now go read a book.

Reactions: ChadT41
I am learning this parenting thing. What if it were one of your channels? Would your response be the same?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)