2005 Masters In HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chewy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
Does anyone have any info on the Masters Tournament being shown on D* in HD? Special Events Channel? Extended viewing? Any info would be great.

if you can get cbs over the air or through D* you'll be able to get it from them, they're may also be a special channel like last year or even a simulcast on Universal HD only for when it's on USA, but it will deffinetly be on CBS-HD every day.

I really wish CBS/ NBC would be broadcasting more of these weekly PGA tournaments in HD. On that note, how about ESPN 2 HD, TNT HD, etc etc etc...........

It costs more to get the HD equipment, so they seek extra sponsorship to cover HD. Last year CBS covered the remaing golf in quazi HD, but the respinse was not perceived because the majority of cameras were not HD, so they probably wont be doing that again this year

I wish my CBS station would get their heads out of the sand and do the upgrade to HD. They are the only affiliate in my area to be non-HD. They are so pathetic :mad:

BFG,

What is even worse is that they said that they probably won't be sending out HD signals until after next years NCAA basketball finals. My CBS is owned by Nexstar (sp?) and I think they are hurting financially. The digital signal is extremely weak and I barely get that, and I live only 8 miles from their antenna!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)