2007 MLB Playoffs

Yet another person overlooking the Indians and just assuming the BoSox will advance. No respect..........:no

You'll get that, seeing they are not the media darling ...
The Tigers and Cards got the same respect, and you know what happened there.

As I recall, the Tigers took the Yankees down last year as well .....

Jimbo

Someone needs to test K. Matsui for Steroid :D this guy is just adding more insult to injury to the Mets. Better yet test the entire Rocky team for steroid :D. They look unstoppable, damn!

It looks like the Indians will need more than just the bugs this time against the Bosox. It will be a long series for the Indians. C.C was just terrible.

Go Tribe! I would love to clinch the pennant at home on Thursday. Time for CC to step up. The CC you've seen so far in the playoffs is not the dominating ace that has lead this team throughout the regular season. I have all the faith in the world in him on Thursday to straighten things out.....

I was at the game last night and can honestly say there is nothing like playoff baseball at Jacob's Field. This is so damn fun!

Go Tribe. Magic Number is at 5.......

Go Tribe! I would love to clinch the pennant at home on Thursday. Time for CC to step up. The CC you've seen so far in the playoffs is not the dominating ace that has lead this team throughout the regular season. I have all the faith in the world in him on Thursday to straighten things out.....

I was at the game last night and can honestly say there is nothing like playoff baseball at Jacob's Field. This is so damn fun!

Go Tribe. Magic Number is at 5.......

They play tonight don't they?

Let's go Tribe! Let's end it tonight in our house! Beckett vs. Sabathia 8PM ET. Should be a show for the ages....

Is Manny packing it in with the rest of the Chowda' nation?.........

"Why should we panic?" he said Wednesday in a rare clubhouse interview. "We've got a great team. It doesn't happen, so who cares? There's always next year. It's not like it's the end of the world."

Let's go Tribe! Let's end it tonight in our house! Beckett vs. Sabathia 8PM ET. Should be a show for the ages....

Is Manny packing it in with the rest of the Chowda' nation?.........

"Why should we panic?" he said Wednesday in a rare clubhouse interview. "We've got a great team. It doesn't happen, so who cares? There's always next year. It's not like it's the end of the world."

I'd have to say NO.
Manny had a pretty good night last night, and the series continues. !!!

This has been a fun series and I hope whoever wins it, wins it all !

Jimbo

I've got to say, Beckett really impressed me. That guy is awesome! His curve ball was absolutely untouchable. His composure is really incredible as well. He reminds me of a young Tom Seaver.

Tribes are in trouble... Game 7 usually is a toss up but I think Boston will win this one. It was a good run for the Tribe but I do not think they have a chance tonight.

Tribes are in trouble... Game 7 usually is a toss up but I think Boston will win this one. It was a good run for the Tribe but I do not think they have a chance tonight.

Could be a high scoring affair !!!
To bad the teams top pitchers don't line up to pitch tonight.

This all changed when someone decided that baseball needed to go to a 5 man rotation..... I thought the 4 man rotation worked well for the first 100 years...

Jimbo

Talk about a classic team choke job. This was it. The Indians might just as well mail this one in for tonight and avoid further humiliation. Boston will be the team going to the big dance. No doubt about it. See what happens when World Series shirts are being sold before the fact? OIC (only in Cleveland)!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)