2009 MLB Playoffs

Big Mike done f**ked up. Congratulations Yankees!!! Mike has ALOT of explainin' to do!!!
What? Does he think he is Torre?

He should have let Lackey finish! That was Lackey's game to lose on his own. And I can almost say for certain, he would have gotten out of it.

Our pen has sucked eggs all season. Big John was the best choice Mike had. Mike f**ked up.
But Oliver has dominated in the playoffs. With that said, it was still John's game to lose on his own. Mike should have left him in. Sometimes a manager can over manage. Torre does that with pitchers a lot.

You're exactly right. The pro-Yankee and overall umpiring in the playoffs has been disgusting!

I wouldn't call it pro-Yankee, I'd just call it poor (& I'm a life-long Twins fan). McClellan livese in Des Moinse & has a weekly show on the local sports-talk radio. He's passionate about baseball and about umpiring. I'm positive he's sick about his performance in this series. Doesn't excuse it, just makes it human.

Tie game.

I respect the Yankees. I even like the way some of them play the game (without the Yankee angle, who wouldn't like the way Derek Jeter plays the game?). Let there be no doubt, however, that I HATE the Yankees. Thank goodness that team hate is still acceptable. Go Angels!

UFL Ignored

Soldier Tribute on CBC HNinC/NHL Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)