2010-11 NBA PLAYOFFS

Not gonna even waste time on retreading this same thing. The playoffs are over and the NBA season is over, the Mavs won, the Heat lost, everyone hates the Heat... blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes::coffee

Not gonna even waste time on retreading this same thing. The playoffs are over and the NBA season is over, the Mavs won, the Heat lost, everyone hates the Heat... blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes::coffee

Yup, no need for you to rehash it again, I'm sure you were all over it at the time. But it's new for me, because I just saw it for the first time. Now I see why it bothered my brother so much.

Sandra

Yup, no need for you to rehash it again, I'm sure you were all over it at the time. But it's new for me, because I just saw it for the first time. Now I see why it bothered my brother so much.

Sandra

I thought it was stupid on there behalf... Just like Lebron leaving the floor and not shaking hands after getting eliminated...

Don't understand why Wade, who was always classy, is being pulled into this stuff too now...

Sandra

He gave no reason for doing...he stated simply that come the Finals, no one is in perfect condition and almost everyone is dinged or not at their best...once you are on the court...your on the court. period. And I agree to that, to his behavior...like I said, I thought it was stupid...especially since IF the Heat were to eat hotdogs the wrong way...the media would blow it out of poportion...so there was no need to add fuel to that fire.

He gave no reason for doing...he stated simply that come the Finals, no one is in perfect condition and almost everyone is dinged or not at their best...once you are on the court...your on the court. period. And I agree to that, to his behavior...like I said, I thought it was stupid...especially since IF the Heat were to eat hotdogs the wrong way...the media would blow it out of poportion...so there was no need to add fuel to that fire.

Yeah Lebron is always going to be Lebron (Kinda like A-Rod) but you'd like Wade to be a little more like Jeter and not get caught up in it.

Sandra

Yeah Lebron is always going to be Lebron (Kinda like A-Rod) but you'd like Wade to be a little more like Jeter and not get caught up in it.

Sandra

Look...I doubt we will see the class of Jeter again... You can want and expect them to have class or skill, but cannot expect someone to be like someone of the past. People are their own person, whether you want it/like it or not.

Look...I doubt we will see the class of Jeter again... You can want and expect them to have class or skill, but cannot expect someone to be like someone of the past. People are their own person, whether you want it/like it or not.

Yeah my point is more that Wade seems to be changing from one type of person to another with Lebron around.

Sandra

It also sounds like Lebron was asked a loaded question by some reporter during the series about not playing well in the fourth quarter, Lebron had a great (and correct) answer saying 'look at how well I'm playing defense', and then his fourth quarter disappearing act started right after that.

Sandra

Yeah my point is more that Wade seems to be changing from one type of person to another with Lebron around.

Sandra

Look.... he has become more guard because of the bullsh** that was written about THE TEAM than anything else. Everyone down here knew that alot would be written about Lebron because of the garbage "Decision", but the hate coming to the organization, by the media especially, as is if the organization had done something wrong or illegal was too much, and you can see it in his face....he IS the face of the franchise.

Look.... he has become more guard because of the bullsh** that was written about THE TEAM than anything else. Everyone down here knew that alot would be written about Lebron because of the garbage "Decision", but the hate coming to the organization, by the media especially, as is if the organization had done something wrong or illegal was too much, and you can see it in his face....he IS the face of the franchise.

Well they certainly don't get hate from the DA-DA-DA, DA-DA-DA station on your local dial! Their love fest all the way through the final whistle!

Sandra

It also sounds like Lebron was asked a loaded question by some reporter during the series about not playing well in the fourth quarter, Lebron had a great (and correct) answer saying 'look at how well I'm playing defense', and then his fourth quarter disappearing act started right after that.

Sandra

There is NOTHING wrong with asking if there is something going on where he was not performing in 4th quarters... The media has a right to ask that. But it was THE WAY it was asked...the guy didn't come off as if intentions were to ask a question that both the media and fans want to know, but it came off as 'I plan to embarrass the crap out of you at every chance I get'. Then you add the hate everyone had for the Lebron and the Heat... fans loved it outside of south Florida.

There is NOTHING wrong with asking if there is something going on where he was not performing in 4th quarters... The media has a right to ask that. But it was THE WAY it was asked...the guy didn't come off as if intentions were to ask a question that both the media and fans want to know, but it came off as 'I plan to embarrass the crap out of you at every chance I get'. Then you add the hate everyone had for the Lebron and the Heat... fans loved it outside of south Florida.

Yeah, I get all the periphery stuff...I just think it's curious that right after Lebron handled that question about the fourth quarter well...his fourth quarter game disappeared. Or went south...so to speak. ;)

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)