2010-11 NBA PLAYOFFS

If I won an NBA title, I'd probably still be drunk.

I know if the Bruins win tonight, I might not be able to function until Sunday, and I'm only a fan. :D:usa2::first:

congratulations hart. boston is the only city to have won championships in all 4 sports in the last 8 years. thats impressive!

I've been really busy lately(so much in fact that I missed the Ohio State fallout here, which I regret), but just wanted to say that despite the Lakers losing in the second round, this was a very exciting post season

Hey since I am the OP of this thread, can we finally lock it?

Sent from my 1976 Ford Pinto using SatelliteGuys

Right.... LMAO...

So... I guess Robert Horry's 7 rings makes him better than Kobe because he only has 5?

Why would you say that? Both of those players have shown they know how to finish. Lebron hasn't. Funny I do recall you being one going after Lebron before when he was on the Cavs.. Now hes on Miami, I guess he "aint that bad" anymore..

Why would you say that? Both of those players have shown they know how to finish. Lebron hasn't. Funny I do recall you being one going after Lebron before when he was on the Cavs.. Now hes on Miami, I guess he "aint that bad" anymore..

I never went "after Lebron" when he I was on the Cavs. I always stated he was the best player in the NBA, but when he was in Cleveland, I though Wade was the MVP the last year Lebron won it. All you have to do is go back and find the threads between myself and Ski.

LMAO.... "not that bad" huh? Where were YOU when he was lighting up the Celtics and the Bulls, 2 teams you were more than likely predicting to win...??!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts