2010-11 NBA PLAYOFFS

Thanks for the lecture, but I never wanted or will want Lebron James on the Celtics. So don't say everyone. Of course Lebron James would never make it in a town like Boston, we actually give a crap, so the point is moot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys
by the way you're welcome ;)

Look,you guys continue your hate fest against lebron.I couldn't care less.lebron and Wade could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't give a crap.no player is bigger than a team or city unless the fans make such player that significant.

Such is the problem with the NBA, Stern and some of the owners have made the "superstars" bigger than the game or the teams. Didn't you get the memo that the finals were Lebron VS. Dirk and not the Heat against the Mavericks?

I know you don't want to say it on here, but you seem like a fan that probably has to hold his nose order to root for Lebron.

Hart5150 said:
Such is the problem with the NBA, Stern and some of the owners have made the "superstars" bigger than the game or the teams. Didn't you get the memo that the finals were Lebron VS. Dirk and not the Heat against the Mavericks?

I know you don't want to say it on here, but you seem like a fan that probably has to hold his nose order to root for Lebron.

1st of all, don't blame Stern because ESPN was kissing his a$$ in high school. Then the Cav fans and media pushed the '2nd coming of a Magic with a mix of Michael'. Miami teams had many of divas. Lebron could not reach Dan Marino's jock when it came to being an a$$h0!3...and I was around Michael during his years in the Bulls to say his own teammates hated his guts and the only NBA player that talked more sh!7 than Michael was Bird. The Heat fans root for the name INFRONT of the jersey, not the back. Lebron maybe a pr!$&...but you have never heard of him get in trouble with the law, never at a club where someone was shot or stabbed and has been nothing but a damn good citizen REGARDLESS where he has played. That is what Heat fans care about....stay out of trouble and win games. He has been more scrutinized than any athlete in sports.....ever. You would thought he was OJ Simpson.

Again I ask...where were you when he was lighting up the Celtics? And when he was smokin' the Bulls?

The series is over, the Mavs won. This is gonna be their worst team... and they STILL almost won it. No one ever remembers who lost to the NBA champs, but this might very well be the year they talk MORE about the losing team than the winning team...through no fault of the Heat fans or south Florida media.

salsadancer7 said:
1st of all, don't blame Stern because ESPN was kissing his a$$ in high school. Then the Cav fans and media pushed the '2nd coming of a Magic with a mix of Michael'. Miami teams had many of divas. Lebron could not reach Dan Marino's jock when it came to being an a$$h0!3...and I was around Michael during his years in the Bulls to say his own teammates hated his guts and the only NBA player that talked more sh!7 than Michael was Bird. The Heat fans root for the name INFRONT of the jersey, not the back. Lebron maybe a pr!$&...but you have never heard of him get in trouble with the law, never at a club where someone was shot or stabbed and has been nothing but a damn good citizen REGARDLESS where he has played. That is what Heat fans care about....stay out of trouble and win games. He has been more scrutinized than any athlete in sports.....ever. You would thought he was OJ Simpson.

Again I ask...where were you when he was lighting up the Celtics? And when he was smokin' the Bulls?

The series is over, the Mavs won. This is gonna be their worst team... and they STILL almost won it. No one ever remembers who lost to the NBA champs, but this might very well be the year they talk MORE about the losing team than the winning team...through no fault of the Heat fans or south Florida media.

Haha there wont be a season. Lockout for sure. Also the heat is strapped from Salaries, who are they gonna sign... but old on their last leg players?

Agree completely.

The hydraulic stage and fog machine where just the 3 of them were introduced proved this point. I can never imagine that happening in hockey. Never. Basketball is sadly no longer a team sport. It's a me sport.

please lets stop already with the stupid ass celebrations. like salsa mentioned above this has been done before by shaq and many others. same thing happened in phoenix when shaq went there. the truth is only one. when lebron was a free agent EVERYBODY wanted him. EVERYBODY loved him. when lebron didn't sign with these other teams that had dreams of having him on their teams this disappointment quickly turned into jealousy and hate. that is all. enough with the other excuses please....... I can understand the cleveland fans why they were so upset but even they need to move on already. nothing good can come from hanging to the past.all any of us can do is learn from our past mistakes.

Cleveland fans had to deal with The Decision, now Miami fans have to deal with The Derision. ;)

So, let me get this straight. You have to be a criminal in order to criticize a players game?

The needed Big Z! I can't believe they went with Joel Anthony. He contributed 8 measly points in 6 games! Even an old white Lithuanian with bad feet could've done better!

Big Z lost his jump shot 1/3 into the season and plays aboslutely NO DEFENSE. Joel is 10 times the defender that Big ever was.

So, let me get this straight. You have to be a criminal in order to criticize a players game?

No....didn't say that, but the criticism has gone WAY beyond his game. AND if I not mistaken, I thought you Cavs fans had already let it go? Where was "giving the devil his due" when he lit up your pics of the Celtics and Bulls? Where? Hello? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. But the moment they lost, you guys parachuted from everywhere.

Big Z lost his jump shot 1/3 into the season and plays aboslutely NO DEFENSE. Joel is 10 times the defender that Big ever was.

I'm just saying he couldn't have been any worse than someone who averaged 1.3 pts a game. And Z is a better defender than you give him credit for. Too bad your coach panicked and benched him.

I'm just saying he couldn't have been any worse than someone who averaged 1.3 pts a game. And Z is a better defender than you give him credit for. Too bad your coach panicked and benched him.

He did not panick. His shot disappeared. period. He started because he would draw out the center because he could hit that shot. Then, he went from averaging about 8-10 points a game to...2 points a game and going oh-for-5, oh-for-7...for 5 games in a row. The only Joel started was rebounding, defense and block shots.

He did not panick. His shot disappeared. period. He started because he would draw out the center because he could hit that shot. Then, he went from averaging about 8-10 points a game to...2 points a game and going oh-for-5, oh-for-7...for 5 games in a row. The only Joel started was rebounding, defense and block shots.

Z has played for 13 years. He didn't forget how to shoot. Like other sports, basketball is a rhythm game. He would've worked out of his slump had your coach not panicked and benched him. I don't know if Z would've been a difference. Probably not. But all I'm saying is that he certainly might have been a better option that Joel freaking Anthony.

Z has played for 13 years. He didn't forget how to shoot. Like other sports, basketball is a rhythm game. He would've worked out of his slump had your coach not panicked and benched him. I don't know if Z would've been a difference. Probably not. But all I'm saying is that he certainly might have been a better option that Joel freaking Anthony.

Funny how you do not apply that "rhythm" concept to Lebron. LOL!

But back to Z, it's one thing to be in a slump...it's another to go in one occassion go scoreless for for 7 games and/or 15 out of 17 games. He was in to shoot when the shots were available and he could not hit it. So you give the shots to others, like Chalmers or Bibby. What does that leave, he is only rebounding and defense...and regardless of how much you like him, he is not in the same league as Joel,even when Z was in his prime...much less now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts