Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
OK, once again here we are and again its the Lakers and Celtics. :rolleyes:

1275438383.jpg

Gentlemen start your engines.

Boston in 5

Lakers in 6.

Unfortunately the winning team and the entire Series will be held hostage by the LeBron James,D.Wade "Summitt nonsense".

How is that? Are they planning to hold a press conference or a pay-per-view event? The 1st day to negociate is July 1st, I HIGHLY doubt anyone is ready to order from the menu at early.

UNLESS of course, you know something WE don't? ;)

How is that? Are they planning to hold a press conference or a pay-per-view event? The 1st day to negociate is July 1st, I HIGHLY doubt anyone is ready to order from the menu at early.

UNLESS of course, you know something WE don't? ;)

No, I have no Inside info:)

I do know though the lead story across the Media outlets will not be the finals.

It will be the breathless unfounded speculation about where will the King and DWade go? Will Bosh be included? Will Amare take less to play with one of them? Will Dirk opt out?

So on & So on & So on & So On....... Ad nauseaum.

No, I have no Inside info:)

I do know though the lead story across the Media outlets will not be the finals.

It will be the breathless unfounded speculation about where will the King and DWade go? Will Bosh be included? Will Amare take less to play with one of them? Will Dirk opt out?

So on & So on & So on & So On....... Ad nauseaum.

But EVEN if this supposed "summit" were not to have even been mentioned....Lakers VS. Celtics will take center stage unless breaking news were to happen.

AND, if you were a fan of either team, you really wouldn't care.....:cool:

I predict that if the Celtics win we will call them 'experienced'. If they lose, we will call them 'old'. ;)

Sandra

If the Celtics continue to play like they've been playing these first 3 rounds, I agree. However, the Lakers length poses a huge obstacle for the Celtics. Either way, it should be a great series.

I know it was only one game, but wow was I right about that one. How are the Celtics going to counter that length?! Seems like quite the mismatch.