2010 NCAA Football Season

I'm really not sure how good or bad Tennessee is this year, but Oregon looks like they can compete with anyone in the Top 5 this year.

Not sure either about Tenn. We will see next week..

However having a new coach and the way they lost their old coach, has got to be hard on any program. (Not only coach but D-Coordinator)

The first half we sucked almost as bad as last week.

however FLA changed their offense to more of an "I-Formation" type offense. And the second half just dominated the game. They started playing more power ball on the line and using the speed of the RBs (mainly Demps) to take advantage of it.

So I think they found their comfort zone. But we will see. I think Urban wanted to play the spread so bad, but he realized it just is not working with this team. He still ran a few plays in the spread but we did most the damage playing power ball.

If Urban can get his offense to sprinkle the Spread in when wanted and play the old traditional I formation, they will do fine.
They have the backs to do it.

This may be the first team Urban's had that he couldn't run the offense he has in mind.

Now we have to listen to all the PAC10 fans scream how the Pac10 dominates the SEC! I mean Ranked Oregon beating unranked Tenn! Hey good win to Oregon but it was "expected" ya know?

Thats OK, I'll help you thru the times, I've had plenty of time defending the Big Ten in recent years.

I'm really not sure how good or bad Tennessee is this year, but Oregon looks like they can compete with anyone in the Top 5 this year. BTW, I don't think anyone expects Tennessee to lose at home by 30+

This the same Oregon that lost thier STARTING QB this year to bad behavior ?

The same Oregon team that the Buckeye's took care of last year in the Rose Bowl ?

Florida-Tennessee will be interesting.

Last year's loaded team won by a mere 24-14 score against Team Kiffin (everyone expected a bloodbath).

Given Florida's iffiness at times so far, the Gators have to be careful.

I don't think they'll lose, but I don't expect a rout ala 2097/2008.

Games I'm currently following:

ESPN2- Ole Miss 24, Tulane 13......4th quarter

ESPNU- Nevada up big on Colorado St, 24-3....2nd quarter

ESPN- Stanford 10, UCLA 0............2nd quarter

FSN- Virginia-USC scoreless at the Coliseum......2nd quarter (this game has been a snooze fest so far!)

Games I'm currently following:

ESPNU- Nevada up big on Colorado St, 24-3....2nd quarter

ESPN- Stanford 10, UCLA 0............2nd quarter

FSN- Viginia-USC scoreless at the Coliseum......2nd quarter (this game has been a snooze fest so far!)

USC TD taken back by a holding penalty has Kiffin fumin

IMO, nobody does college football better than CBS! They get it started next week with Florida-Tennessee.

It will be great to hear Verne Lundquist again! :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts