2010 NFL Draft

T/DT or Berry, or trade down. 3 picks in the top 50 of a very deep draft, should be a good draft either way. Probably see their pick on my droid mounted on my windshield as I drive home.

Pioli specifically said he doesn't like taking Safety in the top 5 a month or two ago, that screams smokescreen though.

Thats a lot of money for a safety they are thinking, as am I, but ya never know when your gonna get a Polamolo or Reed .....

Thats a lot of money for a safety they are thinking, as am I, but ya never know when your gonna get a Polamolo or Reed .....

I still have a sneaky suspicion the Chiefs are going to snag Eric Berry at #5 and leave the 2nd tier first rounders for my Browns to chose from. If Berry's not there at #7, I say we trade down to 10 or so and get Earl Thomas.

Earl Thomas and Colt McCoy for the Browns. The Longhorns will be coming to Cleveland!

Colt McCoy let's it slip...

I was listening to Sirius NFL radio yesterday and Colt McCoy was a guest. He was asked all the typical questions and gave the typical answers. But after awhile, he did offer this choice tidbit about where he would be a good fit:

"I talk to "Coach" Holmgren every other day."

If Holmgren is staying that close to McCoy, I think you can book it that he's the choice in Round 2.

Pete Carroll must be high. Giving hints on twitter about the Seachickens draft picks via song names... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/21/pete-carroll-gives-away-his-draft-plans/

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow has decided not to attend the NFL draft in New York City and instead will watch it at his home in Jacksonville, Fla., a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

According to the source, Tebow believes it would be too hard to get his whole family and his friends to New York in time for the draft's first round on Thursday night.

It is possible the former Heisman Trophy winner won't be taken Thursday, because the second round doesn't start until Friday.

Bingo!! Who wants to be seen sitting in the Green Room at the end of Round 1??

Tim Tebow decides not to attend NFL draft - ESPN

Teams would be stupid to waste there first round pick on a QB.. The good ones tend to go second round ;)

???????

Who ?

Peyton was 1st round.
Brady was 6th round.
Big Ben was 1st round.

Brees was the only one I can think of off hand that was a 2nd round great QB.
Also Brees has been in the league for 10 years and was not a GREAT QB till the last 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts