2010 NFL Predictions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
How many games will your NFL team win this season?

With the NFL season fast approaching, I was wondering how many wins you guys see your team winning this year.

As a Bills fan, I'm looking at their schedule and it looks absolutely brutal.

6 games with the Pats, Jets, and Dolphins- since Buffalo is the only team in that division with a capable passing attack, I think they'll be lucky to win a game, let alone 2, against our divisional rivals.

Playing the NFC North- Packers, Bears, and Vikings seem like automatic losses. Honestly, I think the Lions could be favored against Buffalo- they have an actual quarterback and a very good WR!

Ravens, Steelers, Bengals- all have better passing games and defenses.

Browns- they're making strides- plus, they have OWNED the Bills recently.

Kansas City- they made major upgrades on offense. Bills- not so much.

Jacksonville- maybe the Bills can win this one, for they also have a weak passing game.

All in all, I see about 2, 3, maybe 4 wins for the Bills. Brutal schedule, with Jacksonville, Cleveland, Kansas City, and Detroit as the only possible winnable opponents, plus a laughably bad passing game could equal a long season.

I hope the Bills do better than that, but like I said, that schedule does them no favors.

With the NFL season fast approaching, I was wondering how many wins you guys see your team winning this year.

As a Bills fan, I'm looking at their schedule and it looks absolutely brutal.

6 games with the Pats, Jets, and Dolphins- since Buffalo is the only team in that division with a capable passing attack, I think they'll be lucky to win a game, let alone 2, against our divisional rivals.

Playing the NFC North- Packers, Bears, and Vikings seem like automatic losses. Honestly, I think the Lions could be favored against Buffalo- they have an actual quarterback and a very good WR!

Ravens, Steelers, Bengals- all have better passing games and defenses.

Browns- they're making strides- plus, they have OWNED the Bills recently.

Kansas City- they made major upgrades on offense. Bills- not so much.

Jacksonville- maybe the Bills can win this one, for they also have a weak passing game.

All in all, I see about 2, 3, maybe 4 wins for the Bills. Brutal schedule, with Jacksonville, Cleveland, Kansas City, and Detroit as the only possible winnable opponents, plus a laughably bad passing game could equal a long season.

I hope the Bills do better than that, but like I said, that schedule does them no favors.

Buffalo may not win any of those games.

I don't know how many games the Titans will win this season. But I'll be very happy if they win just one game on February of next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)